When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by LENS@Jun 18 2005, 10:54 PM

You guys are just hating because finally, for once, on this goddamn board, we finally see a white guy come out on top.

Actually I was pulling for the white dude, because I'm tired of Mexican cholos that can't fight running their mouths. But that doesn't take away from the fact that he did a faggoty stance and flailed his arms and got a lucky punch. There was no form when it came to throwing blows.

Originally posted by dead sentiment@Jun 19 2005, 12:15 AM

meh... too much dancing around. i was expecting some sort of actual street brawl. the kung-fu stance is fucking hilarious, and totally unnecessary, regardless of what types of moves you're gonna bring out in a fight, which makes it THAT much better.

Theo Huxtable is right, that was definitely a lucky punch.

The mexican kid couldn't fight either, he left his grill wide open the whole time.

yeah, those kung fu stances are not necessary in a real fight. that's only textbook stuff for maintainging form and shit in a class. no real knowledgeable kung-fu guy is going to fight like that. We all seen it several times in UFC. That shit don't fly when a grappler is about to take you to the ground.

Anyone who was really an expert at whatever fighting shit that was would have just stood there all quiet waiting for the other guy to make the first move then fuck shit up. Did you ever see Bruce Lee pull some gay prep-work before he kiboshed niggas with a double roundhouse to the grill?

No, you did not.

Id give bruce lee the exception of probly winning in almost any street fight, simple because he can jump kick anyone in the face. the only time you see kicking in a street fight is when someone is already on the ground,which is pretty pathetic.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by GREENOJOS+Jun 19 2005, 07:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GREENOJOS - Jun 19 2005, 07:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-test pattern@Jun 19 2005, 02:32 PM

thanks, thug ass captain planet

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

[/b]

This statement in the context it was used is by far one of the funniest things ever posted on 12oz...

Originally posted by KING BLING+Jun 19 2005, 11:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING BLING - Jun 19 2005, 11:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GREENOJOS@Jun 19 2005, 07:40 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-test pattern@Jun 19 2005, 02:32 PM

thanks, thug ass captain planet

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

This statement in the context it was used is by far one of the funniest things ever posted on 12oz...

[/b]

agreed :haha:

point 1 : i like how the all talk guy starts bitching out and backing off before any punches are even thrown

point 2: stance fag wouldve been taken down by any real fighters. in the time he took to pull his gay stance, he could gotten rushed by a barrage o' fists.

real kung fu niggas snap and break ur face in a split second. they dont do gay stances

edit: point 3: when mehican bends down, he should gotten a knee/foot to the face. straight up, u miss ur chances

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Jun 19 2005, 02:05 PM

Let me tell yall something straight up,

i dont care if you take a million boxing or karate lessons, when you in the street and that beef is right in your face and ready to bang out, if you aint got the heart, all that bullshit you learned is good for nothing, its all about the heart, ive seen niggas who were golden glove boxing champions in the ring, come outside and when niggas want to pop off , they turn straight bitch and get there heads kicked in, its not about what you know, its about whats inside of you

overtly gansgter but true

While it's true you need heart... yall are talking alot of shit on the kung fu. My father is a kung fu master who trained in china. The real shit. It ain't no fucking joke. You say oh... in a real fight blah blah blah.... but all these forms are necessary to a true martial artist. There are very complete systems. Everything is calculated perfectly, centers of balance, maximizing and concentrating force, counterforces, stance. It is an exacting science for the true martial artist. Every little detail has a purpose down to the positioning of the pinky toe.

You say he's flailing his arms but you must have failed to notice that before he laid his haymaker the last "flail" was an inside block that left o boy wide open for said haymaker. It was far from a lucky shot. He even used the philosophy correctly, to only use his arts in self defense... which he did... He struck defensive postures and blocked until he MADE an opening and laid him out.

I head a story once, that said bruce lee was in a bar getting drunk once, and some big huge guy started with him and kicked bruce's ass, so the next day bruce came back and found the guy, and beat the living shit out of him in under 10 seconds or something like that

Guest -40 trooper

I dont know if the white dude knew karate or not but that stance messed with the mexican kid's mind..son was shook after he posed up, kept backing up and probably was second guessin the whole thing..that's when he lost...white dude siked him out with that kung fu shit and caught him with a half way decent punch..he was also a lot bigger

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Jun 18 2005, 09:11 PM

the mexican got sonned...

thats what happenes when your battleship mouth takes over your row boat ass...

load bark but no bite....

anytime you see a dorky white person get in that stance...9 times out of 10 ..that honkey aint joking with you...

heh. no shit he didnt look like he was fucking around.....

Originally posted by villain@Jun 20 2005, 07:20 PM

While it's true you need heart... yall are talking alot of shit on the kung fu. My father is a kung fu master who trained in china. The real shit. It ain't no fucking joke. You say oh... in a real fight blah blah blah.... but all these forms are necessary to a true martial artist. There are very complete systems. Everything is calculated perfectly, centers of balance, maximizing and concentrating force, counterforces, stance. It is an exacting science for the true martial artist. Every little detail has a purpose down to the positioning of the pinky toe.

You say he's flailing his arms but you must have failed to notice that before he laid his haymaker the last "flail" was an inside block that left o boy wide open for said haymaker. It was far from a lucky shot. He even used the philosophy correctly, to only use his arts in self defense... which he did... He struck defensive postures and blocked until he MADE an opening and laid him out.

my mate whose pretty strong and like 6 3 or 4" met some dude who was accomplished in some sort of martial art and let my friend punch him repeatedly in the stomache as hard as he could. it didnt do shit ...crazy

Originally posted by villain@Jun 20 2005, 07:20 PM

Thank god you said it. Kung fu takes many many forms and I would rather have the knowledge how to fight, that has been developed over centuries than not to be honest. Not every kid who take a kung fu class is going to be rock solid but with YEARS of dedication you can become a hard ass fucker. No doubt about it.