When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also wanted to add, after watching this video a second time, i thought id try out this stance if i ever got into a fight just to see the reaction of people watching, im pretty sure its be funny and since im in the city, if i win the fight people may throw me spare change.

THIS SHIT IS ACTUALLY MAD FUNNY. BUT ON SOME REAL SHIT, I DONE FOUGHT MEXICAN NIGGAS...THEM NIGGAS KEEP JUMPIN BACK UP EVERY TIME YOU LAY EM DOWN, UNTIL YOU SMASH THEM OVER THE HEAD WITH SOME SHIT. IM PRETTY SURE PABLO GOT UP AFTER THAT JUDO CHOP AND STARTED WINDMILLIN AND SCREAMING GANG SETS. BUT WHITEBOY PUT IT ON HIM WITH THAT ONE SWING. DRUGGED THE NIGGA, EARLY

MERO.

ALYSSA

ALANNA

Yo, I busted up laughing hard as hell as soon as dude got in that kung-fu stance. I'm sorry, but unless you're a top notch black-belt that has experience with it, that shit ain't gonna work. Most cats just throw punches and grapple with you. Only reason he knocked the beaner down is because he was a lightweight.

Originally posted by someone@Jun 18 2005, 11:53 AM

that was great dude looked like a fag when he jumped into his stance and flailing his arms around but dude smashed that other kids life

Yeah he did look kinda queer when he jumped into that stance. Dude just took a few kung-fu lessons and that was it. Because when it came to fighting, he just flailed like a girl and one of those punches happened to hit Joker/Looney/Scrappy/Casper/Cartoon. The white dude was bigger than the Mexican and that's all it was.

Originally posted by Theo Huxtable+Jun 18 2005, 08:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Theo Huxtable - Jun 18 2005, 08:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-someone@Jun 18 2005, 11:53 AM

that was great dude looked like a fag when he jumped into his stance and flailing his arms around but dude smashed that other kids life

Yeah he did look kinda queer when he jumped into that stance. Dude just took a few kung-fu lessons and that was it. Because when it came to fighting, he just flailed like a girl and one of those punches happened to hit Joker/Looney/Scrappy/Casper/Cartoon. The white dude was bigger than the Mexican and that's all it was.

[/b]

man, what the hell are you talking about. The spanish cat was the one flailing his arms around like a bitch. The white dude was obviously moving with his swings to avoid being hit, and threw 1 single punch which clocked the shit out of dude. Watch it again. 1 punch, 1 knockdown.

edit: unless of course he was trying to uppercut something invisible above him, i don't think those arm movements of his were attempts at punches.

Originally posted by Seldoon+Jun 18 2005, 06:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Seldoon - Jun 18 2005, 06:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Theo Huxtable@Jun 18 2005, 08:17 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-someone@Jun 18 2005, 11:53 AM

man, what the hell are you talking about. The spanish cat was the one flailing his arms around like a bitch. The white dude was obviously moving with his swings to avoid being hit, and threw 1 single punch which clocked the shit out of dude. Watch it again. 1 punch, 1 knockdown.

edit: unless of course he was trying to uppercut something invisible above him, i don't think those arm movements of his were attempts at punches.

[/b]

Both of them were flailing their arms around like a bitch. Point is that he did that gay stance because he watched a few kung-fu movies and thought it was cool. But he didn't even use any kung-fu when the punches started.

I would've hit him dead in the jaw soon as he did that gay stance. This is the real world, not Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

meh... too much dancing around. i was expecting some sort of actual street brawl. the kung-fu stance is fucking hilarious, and totally unnecessary, regardless of what types of moves you're gonna bring out in a fight, which makes it THAT much better.

Theo Huxtable is right, that was definitely a lucky punch.

The mexican kid couldn't fight either, he left his grill wide open the whole time.

Originally posted by Theo Huxtable+Jun 19 2005, 01:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Theo Huxtable - Jun 19 2005, 01:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Seldoon@Jun 18 2005, 06:03 PM

Originally posted by Theo Huxtable@Jun 18 2005, 08:17 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-someone@Jun 18 2005, 11:53 AM

Both of them were flailing their arms around like a bitch. Point is that he did that gay stance because he watched a few kung-fu movies and thought it was cool. But he didn't even use any kung-fu when the punches started.

I would've hit him dead in the jaw soon as he did that gay stance. This is the real world, not Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

[/b]

if you watch carefully you'll see the white guy doesnt flail his arms trying to throw punches, he's just avoiding getting hit without tying his arms in defense...

Let me tell yall something straight up,

i dont care if you take a million boxing or karate lessons, when you in the street and that beef is right in your face and ready to bang out, if you aint got the heart, all that bullshit you learned is good for nothing, its all about the heart, ive seen niggas who were golden glove boxing champions in the ring, come outside and when niggas want to pop off , they turn straight bitch and get there heads kicked in, its not about what you know, its about whats inside of you