TOX LONDON

Gael Force

Originally posted by the infamous one@Jun 27 2005, 10:30 AM

anyone who says tox is a king needs to stop taking fucking angel dust, hes just a guy who is up alot, end of story, he cant paint well, he cant do even a simple dub well, and he has to resort to using block letters in his handstyle,a true king is up just as much or more than tox AND CAN ACTUALLY PAINT, if your looking for a king take a look at fucking zombie

You're chatting sh*te mate. Tox has painted more trains than you've had hot dinners. You blatantly just think you know shit. Come back and post a reply when you know ways of getting into ALL yards and all the little bits of know how that make a real writer. Go paint a legal you bum.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by the infamous one@Jun 27 2005, 09:30 AM

anyone who says tox is a king needs to stop taking fucking angel dust, hes just a guy who is up alot, end of story, he cant paint well, he cant do even a simple dub well, and he has to resort to using block letters in his handstyle,a true king is up just as much or more than tox AND CAN ACTUALLY PAINT, if your looking for a king take a look at fucking zombie

Cap was a king of boming and his stuff was wak....his throwup may be seen as good now but bak then the writers thought it was shit.

Tox is a king of boming! he is a king of that only. No one can say that he is not a king of that.

end of discussion.....keep the fliks comming

some people need to stop using aliases

Originally posted by stringfellow@Jun 27 2005, 03:01 PM

some people need to stop using aliases

well said

Originally posted by steven whoreking@Jul 4 2005, 08:02 AM

saw some tox 05 hits on a little met yesterday that were obviously buffed but done with some wierd thick shit, like paint straight out of the tube so the buff didnt really touch it... looks like he's still innovating!

theres a point where u can get sooooooo up and be sooooooo dedicated that style doesnt really matter at all n this guys done it congratulations to him

Guest NATO

i reckon he's using paint stripper or something, the paint is all blistered! Saw at least a dozen o tox 05's roll through farringdon the other day.

All this talk about style,

sounds like some people would like him to fit a mold,

where's the style in that?

If you can tell the difference between him (Tox) writing something,and someone else writing it,

he has a style.

now weither you like it or not is up to you...

TOX deserves 'nough respect because he bombs like an old school motherfucker,

and I mean real old school, pre-"Style Wars" and "Subway Art" old school..

He wants to get up to get up,

he wants EVERYONE to see his shit and remember it,

not painting just to impress other writers...

and to me that's as real as it gets.

THE ESSENCE.

What those guys said.

Tox clearly has more style than Cap. Anyone who can bomb that much is a king, regardless of style. Getting into all yards? That's insane. From what I hear, most tube yards are nigh on impossible.

Using paintbrushes and all those varying mediums just shows that he'll bomb with whatever he can get his hands on. Big props to Tox.

By the way, I'm a foreigner and have no vested interest in Tox.

Originally posted by EightyFour@Jul 10 2005, 08:16 AM

What those guys said.

Tox clearly has more style than Cap. Anyone who can bomb that much is a king, regardless of style. Getting into all yards? That's insane. From what I hear, most tube yards are nigh on impossible.

Using paintbrushes and all those varying mediums just shows that he'll bomb with whatever he can get his hands on. Big props to Tox.

By the way, I'm a foreigner and have no vested interest in Tox.

Don't know if he'll ever have as dope a throwy as cap,but anyway.Big up ya chest Tox,true king.

Originally posted by H. Lecter@Jul 9 2005, 03:43 PM

All this talk about style,

sounds like some people would like him to fit a mold,

where's the style in that?

If you can tell the difference between him (Tox) writing something,and someone else writing it,

he has a style.

now weither you like it or not is up to you...

TOX deserves 'nough respect because he bombs like an old school motherfucker,

and I mean real old school, pre-"Style Wars" and "Subway Art" old school..

He wants to get up to get up,

he wants EVERYONE to see his shit and remember it,

not painting just to impress other writers...

and to me that's as real as it gets.

THE ESSENCE.

My sentiments exactly ...pure, unadulterated graffiti. Not influenced by magazines, the internet, his peers or even the graffiti around him. Although, you see a sligh development from his early years ...only natural I guess.

"My sentiments exactly ...pure, unadulterated graffiti. Not influenced by magazines, the internet, his peers or even the graffiti around him. Although, you see a slight development from his early years ...only natural I guess."

Again, I concur. Tox coulda been born in the '60s and be a New York old-schooler, such is his timeless style. His style and manner of bombing is irrespective of the expectations of other writers and he doesn't fit any mould. He is truly unique and to quote Suicidal Tendencies, "...straight don't give a f*ck!"

To me, he's a writer's writer. Not doing it for anything except the sheer joy and for anyone except himself. He clearly has that youthful spontaneity that for my liking has been missing since the heyday of NYC in the '80s. More dirty tags, more ruthless bombing. Long live TOX.

Look all you jealous c*nts. TOX has smashed it full stop. He doesn't have style and he knows that, he's just another guy who didn't have much to do when he was young and graff took his fancy. He does what he does 'cos that's the way he finds it most enjoyable and that's what counts. DON'T graff for other people, do it for yourself, for you to see (hopefully) in ten years time and for YOU to remember the infinite joke times. All this style talk is bollocks, if any of you haters can say you've done as much as him than fair enough, but I KNOW you haven't so shut your arty farty h*mo traps and piss off to a legal wall. This thread wasn't created to cuss T off, more to show his various outbursts agains LU.