TOX LONDON

Gael Force

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kidsandgangsters@Jun 17 2005, 02:56 PM

i dont agree... i know plenty of pople who fucking idolise tox and have never laid eyes on him, but still totally get his ethic ect.

That's good to hear - I know some kids tried to imitate by buying shit on purpose, but what people need to know is that the guy doesn't look at mags or anything like that. He does his own thing.

It's not intentional LDS kinda style, that's just him.

Hate to sound like a braggart, but I was with him when he done one of his 1st ever TOXIC things - it's in BA3 on the Tox page ...the blue thing on a Viccy. The man's pure, unadulterated graffiti and has given some of the best times Ive had in this game...

Sitting at stations watching EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN TUBE roll in covered in stainers is something I'll never forget. The stories will go down in history, whether you think he's shit or not...and that's a fact.

IMP, the guy rocked the system, but i do wonder why people will post flicks of he's stuff, he got fame from rocking it upside down, back to front, etc. you know what i mean....if i, or anybody was tox, i would not like my things apperaering on the net....

he rocked shit too, not be on the net, if btp are reading, this the dopy fuckers will think we will bait him more.

sorry but to me its common sense?....most off us have seen tox, but to start a thread on him again, its just gives more fire to the person.

I like tox, but i dont think giving fire to the twats in there fat lazy coffee room more info on the guy, dont work, he was out to bomb, not be on the net. on the met yeah.....

sorry, thats IMP.