CHRISTIANS can paint too...

RAMSES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo this is a cheesy kinda intro - it's like saying a german can paint, or a black guy can paint, or whatever - you're just promoting prejudice and segregation by creating a title like this. ANYONE CAN paint, it's whether they choose to or not.

Props to these Christian writers for their nice work - PhatOne, Diva, Dyle 52 and Mistery, but either way - Christian or not - they're writers.

Fullstop!

ugghhhh

Saying graffiti and religion don't mix is stupid. It mixes if people want it to. If they want to go by the rules, it doesn't. FASM of LORDS crew burns pretty hard for a Christian. Religion is for the weak minded? Who's a Christian these days, pagan is the new hip things. Grab your goth outfit, we're gonna chill with the devil. boo-yah.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest willy.wonka

JESUS WOULD DIG GRAFITTI!!!!!

at least i think he would.

god is an artist..look around you.

im so tired of people who say,"there's no God".

thoses people just want this world to decay and rot like thier misery.

if the universe was a pond,God stuck his finger in the water and created the ripple which formed us today.

i have been in soooooooo many arguements about this...i even see christians against christians.

its funny how people most likely believe in the Devil faster than they would believe in GOD.

THERE ARE SO MANY FORCES AND DUMB HUMANS THINK THEY KNOW SO MUCH.....

i dont know shit....all i know is what i have seen.

but praise be unto The Most High!god bless

who is good?

Re: ugghhhh

Originally posted by PoutyDuck

Saying graffiti and religion don't mix is stupid. It mixes if people want it to. If they want to go by the rules, it doesn't. FASM of LORDS crew burns pretty hard for a Christian. Religion is for the weak minded? Who's a Christian these days, pagan is the new hip things. Grab your goth outfit, we're gonna chill with the devil. boo-yah.

awww shit nigga bringing back the boo-yah i have said that i like ten years hell yeah! i think i might go bomg that shit now. but for real i'll say that i'm a moderate christian. i'm christian 60% of the time and the 40% i'm not is when i paint. defacing people shit(writing in general) clashes with christian belief no matter how ya slice it. unless you hit shit up legally and that's just fuckin gay.

Archived