CHRISTIANS can paint too...

RAMSES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--

ok ...

here's one for the Canadians...

in Ontario thers CTS (Christian Television)

and on Saturday morning they have a hip hop for God show.

There's real b-boys who rock like it's a contest, good dj's

and humour too! And the set is totally decorated by real writers.

Trick PJF, Safe RC, some other RC guys... They burned this wall

for the Hip-Hop-God-Show.

It may have just been a wall to them...

but the show impressed me quite a bit. Real poeple who believe.

None of the Ned Flanders bullshit. Just people doing their thing.

You have to be able to respect that.

Guest 1honkeymofo

man, this is ridiculous, i'm a catholic, but seriously? this isnt the first time i've seen a thread that was titled somethin assinine, like christians can paint.. as if its been a controversy and due to christian believes we are not allowed to paint, ... ughh, how lame, and not to say that wanting to paint and being insipred by yer beliifs is bad, but dont turn it into this "yeah i'm religous, AND still a badass, look at me!!" crap, its weak.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

ok ...

here's one for the Canadians...

in Ontario thers CTS (Christian Television)

and on Saturday morning they have a hip hop for God show.

There's real b-boys who rock like it's a contest, good dj's

and humour too! And the set is totally decorated by real writers.

Trick PJF, Safe RC, some other RC guys... They burned this wall

for the Hip-Hop-God-Show.

It may have just been a wall to them...

but the show impressed me quite a bit. Real poeple who believe.

None of the Ned Flanders bullshit. Just people doing their thing.

You have to be able to respect that.

and a aor writer used to get paid to spin on that show...i don't know if he still does but he used tooooo...I wake up one morning turn on the tv all hung over to see my boy playing moment of truth and all these christians rocking out........later that day we went out and we made fun of him lol

Remember though??? He was talking 'bout....."Yo, I'm bullet proof man....... them mothafuckas ain't shit but ho's and tricks!" and you and I were like "Yo, jesus....uhhhmmmm we don't think that's a good idea man for real yo......" and he just sat there for a minute right?? Then yelled out "Fuck yall bitches.... either you's with me or you's against me!!" and you and I just sat there. We could've saved that fool....just me and you bro! Instead we let him go........

well I would have expected more Jesus's disciples myself. but I still love that neighborhood writer that would fuck your girlfriend and steal from your mom, but rocks the wall harder than anyone else. I just try to keep him away from my house and it's cool.

de jesus is a pedder ass

Originally posted by Average White Railfan

yeah i know Jesus..i remember when the boy got killed..thats for real, it was on a friday, down at the railroad depot. I told his ass dont go down there fuckin with those jews with no money!

Richard Pryor is the only real god!

......oh and fuck america, i saw man whores posted up in front of this American flag tonight. it doesn't get any better.

Guest whatacrock
Originally posted by iCEBERG

if there was anything more fuckin dumb than this post, it was half the replies ive read

and if your post is any indication of how focused you really are then were all in trouble.......and to end my post your a faggot:D

Archived