Figure drawing (nudity)

sabe2005

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanx Sabe, appreciate all the suggestions, believe me man I take every suggestion into concideration, you can learn a great deal from people, thanx for the link I will check it out... Good luck on your show, that shit sounds mad exciting! that's where I would like to see myself in a few years, having a show here and there...

well here is this thing I found on my comp, from a drwII class... havent drawn much like I said.... pretty old not really great but just to post something:

ms08.jpg

good luck on that sabe.

its a chimp by the way. I had been reading an article about Intelligent Design, and I got pissed off. So in one fell ironic swoop i did my own version of creation. Thats why the two blocks are there, not only for composition but to allude to the connection of god and man through a chimp. I thought it was funny. Made my day at work better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All this stuff is great, I love this thread.

So I tried figure painting for the first time. Feedback is always appreciated.

This was a quick one

back.jpg

This one is a work in progress...Im trying to decide if mr. skeleton should be behind or in front of the figure (in the pose he was in front,but then he fell and broke his leg). I'm thinking in front, but that might just be beacause i am subconciously trying to aviod the hand

miainprogras.jpg

• 2 weeks later...