Craziest thing you've done on Mischief Night

-Rage-

Ok, considering I've only gone out once on mishcief night I haven't done it all. I was able to knock over several Port-A-Potties, egg a shit load of brand new dealership cars, and hurl a giant bag of popcorn over a highway bridge. (when you live in a small town this is the best you can do)

Anyone else have some tales?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to go out every year for that shit. My mom would actually clean the fridge out for us and give us all The illy stuff that had been chillin there for a while but now i dont contain myself to one night if im drunk enough to vandal something its rather spontaneous

Ok, considering I've only gone out once on mishcief night I haven't done it all. I was able to knock over several Port-A-Potties, egg a shit load of brand new dealership cars, and hurl a giant bag of popcorn over a highway bridge. (when you live in a small town this is the best you can do)

dude...fuck...every day for me is like this, i guess im just screwed up or some pussy ass white kid who like to "rebel" against society (*snicker*) but me and probably 3 or 4 of my friends do so much bad shit on a daily basis, for the past 3 years we agreed that halloween is our night off, we stay in for a change, and act like good model citizens. we do all that shit the other 364 days a year.

stories? hmm...i dont know any specific ones and i dont want to share others but one night we had some 2 liters of gas and were walking around with them and one thing led to another and we lit an area on the side of the road on fire and had to struggle to put it out by rolling in it while the neighbors watched and yelled at us. we heard the fire department coming so we managed to put it out, and we ran into these woods and couldnt see shit, the fire and police were chasing us but we managed to get home, only after being shot with pellet guns though, good times. and we break car windows, thats fun too, well i dont do that anymore actually because something about it bothers me, no need to get into that now though.

speaking of portapotties, last week my friend went to the beach and knocked one into the water and paddled around this small marina in it. dirty fun.

nsk-vc

Archived