pilates,

The Leader

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by The Leader@Jun 14 2005, 11:32 AM

Also, scrawburry, I wasn't standing up for no one, I was just pointing out what a douche bag you are. And the fact that you came in this thread to announce that I "stood up" for people who wear tighter pants than you shows that you are even more of a douche than I originally suspected. Please, stay out of the thread if all you want to do is talk about boys in girl pants.

Newsflash dickface....No one cares about your broke down bike or the fact that you have no money....Maybe you should spend that money you're using to pay for your internet service, to fix your bike....

Also pilates are for chicks, did you see any men in that infomercial?

Ever here of sit ups or push ups??? Make sure to check for those, they're free you fag. :haha::burn:

Originally posted by yuckmouth@Jun 14 2005, 11:59 AM

maybe you should just do some push up, sit ups, pull ups, and shit. i was taught these exercises in like 2nd grade.

Damn you beat me to it....This guy is a trendy fuck, he isnt going to try anything unless its trendy....

I cant get over the fact that he started a thread about Pilates. :haha:

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jun 14 2005, 12:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jun 14 2005, 12:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-PREPPY GANGSTA@Jun 14 2005, 11:44 AM

Danny Glover did Windsor Pilates to get in shape for Lethal Weapon 4, the most physically demanding role of his career.

THIS NIGGA DOES 8000 CHINUPS AND MASTURBATES BEFORE HE LOOKS AT JESSE'S BLACKBOOK.

[/b]

I don't jock that kid!

Originally posted by SCRAWBURRY+Jun 14 2005, 10:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SCRAWBURRY - Jun 14 2005, 10:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Leader@Jun 14 2005, 11:32 AM

Also, scrawburry, I wasn't standing up for no one, I was just pointing out what a douche bag you are. And the fact that you came in this thread to announce that I "stood up" for people who wear tighter pants than you shows that you are even more of a douche than I originally suspected. Please, stay out of the thread if all you want to do is talk about boys in girl pants.

Newsflash dickface....No one cares about your broke down bike or the fact that you have no money....Maybe you should spend that money you're using to pay for your internet service, to fix your bike....

Also pilates are for chicks, did you see any men in that infomercial?

Ever here of sit ups or push ups??? Make sure to check for those, they're free you fag. :haha::burn:

[/b]

I wan't to make sure I work out all of my muscles.

Please, just stop responding.. I tire of this.

Also, I didn't see an infomercial, I don't have tv. It was recommended by a friend. The little research I did gave me absolutely nothing about only being for women. I assumed it was just a style of aerobics... which.. I still think it is.. but I'm not sure because I haven't really gotten any more info on it.

damn, people are vicious in here.

and pilates didnt start out just for women. it was started by an olympic athlete who wanted to stay in shape while he was locked in a concentration camp. it just got hijacked by stupid bitches like yoga did.

all these 15 year olds need to calm the fuck down...jesus, go to summer school or day camp or something.

Leader, if you have Limewire or Kaaza you can download some pilates workouts for free. Gats is right though, it is pretty intense...if you already in good shape it shouldn't be too bad though. I only attempt it once a week. I do power yoga, and abs power yoga 5 time a week, (which I also downloaded off Limewire). It is faster and more intense than regular yoga ( great if you get bored easily).

Big ups to my man Rodney Yee

rodney.jpg

Originally posted by ink Lunatic@Jun 14 2005, 04:32 PM

Leader, if you have Limewire or Kaaza you can download some pilates workouts for free. Gats is right though, it is pretty intense...if you already in good shape it shouldn't be too bad though. I only attempt it once a week. I do power yoga, and abs power yoga 5 time a week, (which I also downloaded off Limewire). It is faster and more intense than regular yoga ( great if you get bored easily).

Big ups to my man Rodney Yee

rodney.jpg

most non masculine workout pose of the year award goes to...

Originally posted by SCRAWBURRY+Jun 14 2005, 10:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SCRAWBURRY - Jun 14 2005, 10:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rental@Jun 14 2005, 12:19 PM

all these 15 year olds need to calm the fuck down...jesus, go to summer school or day camp or something.

You tell dem 15 year olds.... :haha: My summer camp is called work its a non stop 8 hour grind...Ya heard me?

[/b]

well, apparently you need to get some more education or not act so fucking stupid if you think that im talking to you when i didnt say any names. and if i had said names, of course, yours would have been one. how bad is it that people still think youre in highschool?

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Jun 14 2005, 08:24 PM

Pilates are not just for chicks.

I know this because my girlfriend does them.

I really don't want to get involved in the intensely intelligent conversation going on in this thread [read: not not sarcasm], but I just thought this was funny.