Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Leader

pilates,

Any of you do pilates? If so, any specific regimen you suggest following? Any specific videos you suggest getting? Any videos you can send to me via the internerd?

I can't take classes, I don't have the money for that.. so that will be a no-go.

Any help is appreciated.

if there was a workout called 'pirates' I'd be one fit buccaneer!

yarrrrghhhhhh!

jeez, i do pirates all the time. kid stuff...sometimes that fucking peg leg gets in the way though. the right way.

i cant just masturbate all day. thats reverting back to when i was 13. im trying to take steps forward. like anatagonizing boys that are trying to do pilates.

for some reason i picture pilates being done more by women than men...

yes i spent late nites watching those infomercials. daisy fuentes looks good.

made me wanna buy the tapes...kinda like when tae-bo was the in thing.

The thing is.. I need a regular "work out"

Nothing major.. I just want to get toned. A friend of mine (yes she is female) mentioned pilates. It just so happens Usher does pilates. And talk all the shit you want, but that guy wont need a gastric bypass anytime soon.

I'm just trying to eat right and get some more exercise into my "diet." My bike has a flat tire and this guy doesn't have money for a new tube.

And tae bo was fun.

On a side note, anyone here know how to use a news reader to download things and feel like walking me through it? If so, let me know, or if you already know my AIM do it up.

HEY THE LEADER.. I HAVE A SERIOUS ANSWER:

Pilates is a bitch. I tried it out about 2 years ago at Bally's. I was at the peak of my health (pretty fuckin good compared to where I came from) and that shit still kicked my ass.

Basically, if you have strong stomach ("core") muscles, this is good for you. Im a huge taebo fan, but this really doesn't compare to taebo whatsoever.

I say borrow a tape and try it out before you go crazy and buy stuff. Im sure it really does work (my muscles were spasming and I had to take a break before the class was over) but... yeh, it really wasnt my cup of tea.

Originally posted by dubsface@Jun 14 2005, 04:55 AM

HEY THE LEADER.. I HAVE A SERIOUS ANSWER:

Pilates is a bitch. I tried it out about 2 years ago at Bally's. I was at the peak of my health (pretty fuckin good compared to where I came from) and that shit still kicked my ass.

Basically, if you have strong stomach ("core") muscles, this is good for you. Im a huge taebo fan, but this really doesn't compare to taebo whatsoever.

I say borrow a tape and try it out before you go crazy and buy stuff. Im sure it really does work (my muscles were spasming and I had to take a break before the class was over) but... yeh, it really wasnt my cup of tea.

I wont be buying shit. Don't worry. I'm getting 1 dvd off of p2p and 1 dvd off of this newsgroup thing.

And don't worry everyone. I've thought of a perfect way to get rid of all this "it's for women" bullshit. I have invented a new exercise called "pirates"

Basically it's the same exact shit as pilates, only my breathing technique will be filled with yo-hos and arrgghs.

And I'll be wearing my eye patch.

niggas is soft in 2005. pilates? give me a break.

you aint hear shit about that a few years ago, people were in

great shape without that hyped up bullshit. but according to

this thread your not really in shape until you succeed at

pilates.

fuck that!

if i had to pick the gayest threads on channel zero, this one would tie with rage and nekro's 'ask a gay guy' thread.

seriously, i'd think that billy blanks tai bo stuff is worth more than pilates to a guy. women use pilates to tone.

i have found many tai bo dvd's on shareaza and torrentspy.com

haven't tried watching any of them.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this