straight edge

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"dont think i dont have straight edge friends and family bu they arnt constantly throwing that shit in my face and wearing XXX t shirts and bumper stickers and shit...gimme a fucking break!!!!!"

seriously man how is this any different than someone wearing a beer shirt or some kind of "i do mad drugs" shirt? i got half a closet full of straight edge shirts or shirts of bands that are straight edge. i havent touched a drop of any drug or alcohol in my whole life, and yes im older than 21. most kids i know/knew who were straight edge sold out. i have about 5 close friends who are straightedge, including a few graffiti writers who are super up. as a rule, most people who flaunt it real hard, fall the hardest, thats not the case ALL the time. if you drink/do drugs i dont give fuck. 90% of my crew are fucking alcoholics. half of them do serious drugs. i dont give them shit, they dont give me shit. of course we have some kidding around... but thats with anything.

i do like meat however.

and DEATH TO ALL HIPSTERS!

Originally posted by angelofdeath@Jun 14 2005, 01:03 PM

"dont think i dont have straight edge friends and family bu they arnt constantly throwing that shit in my face and wearing XXX t shirts and bumper stickers and shit...gimme a fucking break!!!!!"

seriously man how is this any different than someone wearing a beer shirt or some kind of "i do mad drugs" shirt? i got half a closet full of straight edge shirts or shirts of bands that are straight edge. i havent touched a drop of any drug or alcohol in my whole life, and yes im older than 21. most kids i know/knew who were straight edge sold out. i have about 5 close friends who are straightedge, including a few graffiti writers who are super up. as a rule, most people who flaunt it real hard, fall the hardest, thats not the case ALL the time. if you drink/do drugs i dont give fuck. 90% of my crew are fucking alcoholics. half of them do serious drugs. i dont give them shit, they dont give me shit. of course we have some kidding around... but thats with anything.

i do like meat however.

and DEATH TO ALL HIPSTERS!

word... yeah its easy to tell who starts claimin it for the wrong reasons cause theyre over it when they hit 21 haha.. for that reason i dont take straight edgers very seriously unless theyre over 21

......and damn my lazy ass needs to update my website...

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Jun 14 2005, 11:47 AM

^^^youre just doing what you think i shouldnt be doing(stating opinions) and doing an aweful lot of explaining..

i just got the heads up on who you are so it makes the situation even funnier...

edit*- you have my number..call if you want to talk

i dont have your number. i dont want to talk. just dont be talking shit on how i live my life. worry about how you live your own.

i hate people who think cause they live a certain way

they are better than you and you should live the way

they do or you will never be as high and mighty as them..

like cause what you do or don't do makes you special...

who gives a fuck how any one else lives...worry about yourself

don't worry about what another does ,eats smokes,believes in...

and don't tell me your better than me cause of your beliefs...

fuck what you believe i don't care good for you just

shut up about it..and there will be no problems.

..anyway once again nice trains pfffffffft...fuck the haters..

I rock EDGE but I dont' flaunt it at all.. I've been rocking for 8 years now.. all my friends or the people I chill with are drunks and or addicts shit don't bother me.. I listen to Hardcore. and thats about as far as it goes with showing off my edge.. I might put up drug free on a peice once in awhile or so.. but hardly ever...

Kids that claim the most sell out the fastest and then come at you for still reppin something they no long are..

Fuck that shit... keep it to yourself and don't push your shit onto anyone else.. let everyone more their own mistakes and own decisions.

• 2 years later...
whats with this trend..

who really gives a shit if you dont do drugs?

im sayin....its cool and all if you dont eat cheese or smoke blunts..

but damn...nobody cares..good for you.

all this straight edge propaganda, vegan/emo, girl pant wearing, tattoos up to your bottom lip bullshit is a little far fetched.

its a lifestyle choice, just like being vegan, or vegetarian, or ...shit...republican. propaganda? like the commercials? you really think sxe kids are doing that? apprently you give a shit enough about it to make a thread about it. "...is a little far fetched". IM sorry...that doesnt even make sense. Are you saying tatoos are far fetched? what? I dont know any sxe who wear girl pants. Scene fucks and edge kids are 2 different thinks...yeh those kids are gay. veganb emo? not sure what that has to do with being edge. Just go do drugs man, please.

its a lifestyle choice, just like being vegan, or vegetarian, or ...shit...republican. propaganda? like the commercials? you really think sxe kids are doing that? apprently you give a shit enough about it to make a thread about it. "...is a little far fetched". IM sorry...that doesnt even make sense. Are you saying tatoos are far fetched? what? I dont know any sxe who wear girl pants. Scene fucks and edge kids are 2 different thinks...yeh those kids are gay. veganb emo? not sure what that has to do with being edge. Just go do drugs man, please.

did you really need to bring up a post 2 years old?