straight edge

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by hail of rage@Jun 13 2005, 01:22 AM

stupidist shit ever homie. the straightedge kids that you meet who fly their flag the highest are the ones who will fall off in a few years. don't go generalizing shit like that, it makes you look ignorant as fuck. shit's a personal choice, and those who make it more than that are assholes who need to reanalyse their reasons for abstaining.

straightedge for life, crew with the drunkest niggas you'll ever meet,

-hail of rage.

i agree with hail of rage. its amazing that someone whos on a graffiti forum posting pictures of graffiti can go and out of the blue decide to criticize the way people live and eat. i dont give a shit what you eat or drink. what i do give a shit about is you criticizing how i live my life. how i live has nothing to do with graffiti so why would u be on here all worried about it making your little "rants"? you need to kill that noise. alot of my friends drink and eat meat. some of them dont. you wouldnt be able to tell which ones are which. and none of them wear girl pants. so stop worrying about how anyone else lives and go back to posting other peoples graffiti and flicks of your own graffiti on myspace, the hipster breeding ground, cuz all youre doing is insulting other peoples way of life that you obviously have no idea about and making yourself look ignorant. i too do not like hipsters that wear makeup and live off their image but what they do or dont eat has nothing to do with it.

more power to you if you are straight edge, gay, black power, white power, christian freak...

its just amusing and annoying when people live it up and have to let everyone know through some sort of propaganda..

there is no need for all that shit...now that has nothing to do with being ignorant...

youre mad.

i agree with hail of rage. its amazing that someone whos on a graffiti forum posting pictures of graffiti can go and out of the blue decide to criticize the way people live and eat. i dont give a shit what you eat or drink. what i do give a shit about is you criticizing how i live my life. how i live has nothing to do with graffiti so why would u be on here all worried about it making your little "rants"? you need to kill that noise. alot of my friends drink and eat meat. some of them dont. you wouldnt be able to tell which ones are which. and none of them wear girl pants. so stop worrying about how anyone else lives and go back to posting other peoples graffiti and flicks of your own graffiti on myspace, the hipster breeding ground, cuz all youre doing is insulting other peoples way of life that you obviously have no idea about and making yourself look ignorant. i too do not like hipsters that wear makeup and live off their image but what they do or dont eat has nothing to do with it.

said LIKE A BAWS

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Jun 13 2005, 11:00 AM

more power to you if you are straight edge, gay, black power, white power, christian freak...

its just amusing and annoying when people live it up and have to let everyone know through some sort of propaganda..

there is no need for all that shit...now that has nothing to do with being ignorant...

youre mad.

man, what are u talking about? you went off on some shit talking rant out of the blue talking shit on the way me and some of my friends live their lives. nock that shit off. "propaganda"? "live it up"? what are u talking about. you are making yourself look stupid and and insulting people. you are a graffiti cheerleader/internet graffiti writer but i dont go making posts on vegan/straight edge websites talking shit on graffiti cheerleaders and myspace writers. get a life

im edge.. i dont really talk about it though cause i guess i dont really care anymore.. being straight is all that matters to me now.. its just what i prefer.. the edge part was just something i got involved in when i was younger.. it was like a brotherhood.. now im 28 years old.. but i guess by definition ill always be straightedge....

and yes it is true.. the ones that make the biggest deal about being edge turn out to be the biggest sell outs haha

straight edge is not some trend, it has been around for a long time, tattoo's are not a trend they have been around for along time,

boys rocking girls jeans is a trend and its gay.

i am not straight edge but i have many friends who are, and i think that its healthy. and most of the sxe kids i know arent about some gay shit they are about being healthy living a good life and fucking shit up.

its just the younger kids who arent allways in it for the right reason but then again i can say that about alot of people who do graff or are wanting to be involved some way in that scene.

but its not cool to generalize and bash some one for what the believe in and stand behind till death.

Originally posted by satnone@Jun 13 2005, 07:34 PM

im edge.. i dont really talk about it though cause i guess i dont really care anymore.. being straight is all that matters to me now.. its just what i prefer.. the edge part was just something i got involved in when i was younger.. it was like a brotherhood.. now im 28 years old.. but i guess by definition ill always be straightedge....

and yes it is true.. the ones that make the biggest deal about being edge turn out to be the biggest sell outs haha

see? this guys being it..but not making a huge deal about it...

obviously when i made this post(which i meant to be in ch. zero) i wanted to piss some people off.....and the boss obviously doesnt read all the post i have made...so until you do that everything you have said wont and doesnt pertain to my arguement....dont think i dont have straight edge friends and family bu they arnt constantly throwing that shit in my face and wearing XXX t shirts and bumper stickers and shit...gimme a fucking break!!!!! you are one of those people obvioulsy..

good lord :yuck: praise be to anyone who doesnt want to do drugs or eat meat or what not...by all means...GREAT! what a great choice to make..im not knocking the lifestyle..im knocking SOME of the peoples attitude about it...i hope this clears this up..but whatever..

the graff cheerleader thing is funny though....i must be one...as well as you the boss...you post some pretty nice shit yourself...awesome.

next?

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft+Jun 13 2005, 05:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pfffffffffft - Jun 13 2005, 05:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-satnone@Jun 13 2005, 07:34 PM

see? this guys being it..but not making a huge deal about it...

obviously when i made this post(which i meant to be in ch. zero) i wanted to piss some people off.....and the boss obviously doesnt read all the post i have made...so until you do that everything you have said wont and doesnt pertain to my arguement....dont think i dont have straight edge friends and family bu they arnt constantly throwing that shit in my face and wearing XXX t shirts and bumper stickers and shit...gimme a fucking break!!!!! you are one of those people obvioulsy..

good lord :yuck: praise be to anyone who doesnt want to do drugs or eat meat or what not...by all means...GREAT! what a great choice to make..im not knocking the lifestyle..im knocking SOME of the peoples attitude about it...i hope this clears this up..but whatever..

the graff cheerleader thing is funny though....i must be one...as well as you the boss...you post some pretty nice shit yourself...awesome.

next?

[/b]

first of all, i am not a graffiti cheerleader. i sometimes post pictures of graffiti for other people to look at but i am not, by any means, one of those people who post pictures of their legal walls on this site or any other sites(myspace). nor do i only paint 20 or so trains a year. i dont think i am the shit but i do do real graffiti. secondly, you dont know me so dont say i "must be" anything. i dont wear shirts that say i am straight edge. i dont wear girls pants. i dont have bumperstickers of any kind, let alone ones that say my dietary habits or way of life. i dont care what post you make or dont make. what i do care about is you thinking youre super funny cracking jokes about thing you know NOTHING about. i know where you live, u live in the country. people there arent even straight edge or vegan and the ones who are are not very educated about it, im sure. i do not eat meat or animal biproducts. i do not do drugs. i do not drink. alot of my friends are the same way. none of them wear girls pants or listen to faggot music. bottom line, you sound ignorant and are offending people. get off your little high horse and appoligise. or, continue to make an ass of yourself and piss people off. you didnt say "i dont like people who force their opinions on people or are extreme" you said "fuck people who are straight edge and vegan and have tattoos". stop backpeddling.

id have to say, roxwell was on point.

haha all these people getting all touchy. Who gives a fuck what some kid on the internet thinks about straight edge. I know I dont. I've been claiming straight edge for about 10 years now and honestly I think alot of straight edge kids are dip shits and I rarely really refer to myself as straight edge even though I guess I am. The majority of straight edge kids will be getting drunk by 21 haha But it sure was cool to help with their hardcore image haha People should just live their life how they wanna live it not spend so much time worrying about what other people are doing straight edge or not or whatever beliefes you have for the matter keep it to yourself no one likes to hear anyones preachy bullshit. I hang out with a buncha pot heads and drunk skum bags haha but I love them just the same. People need to stop getting so worked up over what some dude on the internet thinks. But seriously guys lets talk about the real problems here whats with the jews and the christians and their crosses and stars and shit talking about god this and god that. We need to do something about them. Fuck a god.

this whole thread is gone so far........i used to be sxe....i am vegan but i smoke blunts.....heh. and you know this is so dumb....i agree pfffffft may have been a little offbase slamming the whole sxe community....but there are a lot of sxe people out there that make it rough for the whole crowd....just like there are a lot of christians that sling their propaganda making us all hesitant about christianity....this thread is gay though....

people who force their opinions and ideas on anyone else who is not interested is whack. this includes christians, mormons, homosexuals, sxe and anyone else that belongs to a particular lifestyle set...that includes writers....and vegetarians and fucking mechanics for all i care. some sxe ppl are whack. some writers are whack. some christians are whack. welcome to the fucking world. hi.....where ya been since birth....the world is built up of a whole bunch of people with very different ideas about the way life should be......it is pointless for all this bickering on the internet.....some people eat meat and drink beer. some people don't eat cheese or have martinis....so what? some sxe people like the boss wish that they were big enough to fit into their girlfriends jeans....big deal. get over it. just live your own lives and don't be so concerned with what everyone else is doing....take care of yourselves.....can't you see that not enough people look out for #1 and instead make everyone elses business their own....that is the root of the problems....so if people ould just keep the propaganda of all sorts to themselves the world would be a better place. ok vegans go have some celery. ok non-vegans go have some martinis and chill out.

oh yeah and uh......meat is murder!!!

:haha: :hatred: :haha: :yuck: :huh2: :five-o:

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by gutterpunk@Jun 14 2005, 08:22 AM

this whole thread is gone so far........i used to be sxe....i am vegan but i smoke blunts.....heh. and you know this is so dumb....i agree pfffffft may have been a little offbase slamming the whole sxe community....but there are a lot of sxe people out there that make it rough for the whole crowd....just like there are a lot of christians that sling their propaganda making us all hesitant about christianity....this thread is gay though....

people who force their opinions and ideas on anyone else who is not interested is whack. this includes christians, mormons, homosexuals, sxe and anyone else that belongs to a particular lifestyle set...that includes writers....and vegetarians and fucking mechanics for all i care. some sxe ppl are whack. some writers are whack. some christians are whack. welcome to the fucking world. hi.....where ya been since birth....the world is built up of a whole bunch of people with very different ideas about the way life should be......it is pointless for all this bickering on the internet.....some people eat meat and drink beer. some people don't eat cheese or have martinis....so what? some sxe people like the boss wish that they were big enough to fit into their girlfriends jeans....big deal. get over it. just live your own lives and don't be so concerned with what everyone else is doing....take care of yourselves.....can't you see that not enough people look out for #1 and instead make everyone elses business their own....that is the root of the problems....so if people ould just keep the propaganda of all sorts to themselves the world would be a better place. ok vegans go have some celery. ok non-vegans go have some martinis and chill out.

oh yeah and uh......meat is murder!!!

:haha: :hatred: :haha: :yuck: :huh2: :five-o:

non-vegans have 'martinis'. what are you talking about? no one is on here preaching anything, vegan/sxe or otherwise. the only one preaching shit is pfffft, and that's his "hatred" for the way people eat. thats the lamest most ignorang shit i have ever heard. i dont wish i could "wear my girls pants" and i dont even tell people i am straight edge. i just dont do drugs or eat meat. alot of people that are into hard core dont eat meat and are sxe. even more of them DO eat meat and do drugs. most of the sxe or vegan people i know are not even into hardcore. i dont really listen to anything other than southern rap. most 'emo/hipster' kids DO eat meat and do drugs. those kids are faggots anyways. you guys all got your shit twisted. how you eat and weather you do or dont do drugs has nothing to do with your tasted in music or how u dress. all any of you are doing is making yourselves look stupider and stupider.