straight edge

Pfffffffffft

whats with this trend..

who really gives a shit if you dont do drugs?

im sayin....its cool and all if you dont eat cheese or smoke blunts..

but damn...nobody cares..good for you.

all this straight edge propaganda, vegan/emo, girl pant wearing, tattoos up to your bottom lip bullshit is a little far fetched.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No the funny part is you went painting right,then you rushed home to transfer the images from your camera to your computer,then you got an image host,then you posted them on 12 oz prophet.

I'd rather waste my stolen paint then time of my life trying to show people I'm involved with graffiti on the internet,but me not drinking and being straight edge is different then you trying to let everyone one you know on the net you went to the yard right?

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Jun 12 2005, 11:43 PM

No the funny part is you went painting right,then you rushed home to transfer the images from your camera to your computer,then you got an image host,then you posted them on 12 oz prophet.

I'd rather waste my stolen paint then time of my life trying to show people I'm involved with graffiti on the internet,but me not drinking and being straight edge is different then you trying to let everyone one you know on the net you went to the yard right?

in all actuality..

i meant to post this in ch zero...but i was browsing metal heads when i hit the NEW POST

so instead of saying "fuck it" i decided to post a few freights i saw to save the post...

now you are asshurt because you dont like someone calling out something you are involved in.....i had no intention on "running home and posting" ...so that arguement is out the window...

i was posting freights in the freight forum....

youre mad. ;)

edit*- but you had to let everyone know you use "stolen" paint..haha

DrugFreeDestroyers.jpg

Looked at this post then saw this in another thread thought it was funny.

Anyways I call myself straight edge but all my friends do tons of drugs Im also not a faggot about it and I dont wear girl pants and Im no trendy hipster. I can see where your coming from though I hate most straight edge kids their idiots. I have my beliefes people have theirs.

stupidist shit ever homie. the straightedge kids that you meet who fly their flag the highest are the ones who will fall off in a few years. don't go generalizing shit like that, it makes you look ignorant as fuck. shit's a personal choice, and those who make it more than that are assholes who need to reanalyse their reasons for abstaining.

straightedge for life, crew with the drunkest niggas you'll ever meet,

-hail of rage.

i was straightedge for a long time...and i think this is funny....but then again i came to my senses and am not anymore.....anyway it doesn't matter what the fuck you are or what you do.....people that try and impose their beliefs on other people who don't care are wack as hell.....look at the mormons....heh. do what you gotta do and do it for yourself and not for anyone else...and you shouldn't have a problem...