uhhhh...

ARMY TSR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest emit_df

Some really nice graff.......but you don't need to always write "freestyle" next to your piece...that's kinda playin' yourself out. Every writer should be able to freestyle a piece thats in their own style. still nice post......

damn bro!!!!!!!!those throwies are terrible.....and those handstyles are hurting.....i personally feel you could some a person up by their tags and their throwies....and these kids' are awful....most of those straight letters and readables are coll though....thats always been funny to me!!

some kids have no handstyles and nor simples and yet they can do a semi?????????seems like magazines play a much bigger roll now ....as compaired to when i first began (late 80's).....

Dont get me wrong!i give you dudes much props!!especially for that trailer!!!!!(my personal favorite out of the bunch)...you guys are definately puttin in your work....with out a doubt...(4shizzy mah nizzy)--lol.

All i'm sayin is people need to stick to the basics....peace!

Guest smokin..joe

yeah theres alota good stuff ive never seen on here, like the operation osama ya momma! that shit is bangin, you guys kick ass,dunno what age2s beef is?

Archived