Liqour de Malt

Vanity

Originally posted by <KEY3>+Jun 13 2005, 09:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (<KEY3> - Jun 13 2005, 09:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SayOne@Jun 12 2005, 12:58 PM

canadian beer sucks!!

People who drink malt liquor are 4 times more likely to be homeless than people who dont drink it.

[/b]

actually the grimey shit in my city is mad dog.. but that's cause 40s are illegal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by H. Lecter@Jun 11 2005, 11:09 PM

You all do know that not all Malt Liquor is poor quality right?

Colt45,OE and Silver Thunder are shit because they're shit (and becuase American beer companies generally are'nt so interested in quality)..not simply because they're malt liquor...

the vast majority beers ales and lagers are MALT(ed) LIQUORS....

made with barley,hops or grain malts..

they only call certain malt liquors "malt liquors" in America because they

have too high of an alcohol content to be labeled as "beer" by law...

Laws based an the publics greater ignorance of the product they use and enjoy...

!

You all do know that not all Malt Liquor is poor quality right?

Colt45,OE and Silver Thunder are shit because they're shit (and becuase American beer companies generally are'nt so interested in quality)..not simply because they're malt liquor...

the vast majority beers ales and lagers are MALT(ed) LIQUORS....

made with barley,hops or grain malts..

they only call certain malt liquors "malt liquors" in America because they

have too high of an alcohol content to be labeled as "beer" by law...

Laws based an the publics greater ignorance of the product they use and enjoy...

haha..school 'em

shit yo fuck that 7 buck 40, ive been in europe for the last 10 months and im fiending for a (few) ice cold OLDE ENGLISHs, i actually dig the taste of the english compared to high life or pabst or coors or any of the other watery piss beers, i say OE is an aquired taste i mean no one takes theyre first sip of straight whiskey and is like "word that shit tastes so good im gonna substitute it for orange juice in the morning"people give oe a bum rap just cause bums (excuse the pun ha!) drink it...maybe they know somthing you dont, aint nothin wrong with a little bitterness in yo brew, and if you cant handle it your a faggot. i dig the steel reserve but thats only for the night where i plan on not remembering things. shit but when i get back im gonna make sure my homies got the 40s chilled the blunts twisted and the mother fucking gin mixed with some lime-aid, FUCK YALL

ps i also appreciate the chimay that shit is soooo good but in a whole nuther ball park

Originally posted by PREPPY GANGSTA@Jun 14 2005, 11:46 AM

When in Europe you should be drinking wine unless you're really broke.

Unless you're in England.

Maybe when in FRANCE you should be drinking wine unless you're really broke,

or maybe even Spain or Italy..

but even in France,there's soo much more to drink than wine & beer,

Cognac, Armagnac , Pastis, Champagne , etc.

and actually in most places you can get a bottle of wine for cheaper than a 6 pack.

I hear you, European wine is GREAT but

there are great alcohols of all types all across Europe.

It's the birthplace of beer and host to the best beer producing nations in the world...

and for the record, I would'nt even put england in the top 3.

so I say when in Europe,

drink everything you can.

,especially shit you can't get in America,like Absinthe and particular brands of alcohols/beers.

P.S.this topic should'nt have even been made,

there's already a Beer Thread

Proost!

belgium.brussels.jpg

i never said i ws drinking 40s of malt liqour here im drinking fuckloads of wine among other things at 90 cents a glass you can do wrong since i am often broke, and yes drinking anything i can pretty my explains my situation considering in the states im still under the leagal drinking age. CHRIST cant a dude be nostalgic about some shit geez, but i say belgium has the illest beer for real. theres a lot of AMARRO and GRAPPA in my zone, people hella sweat rum over here in italy too.