Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
casekonly

Bohemian Grove California

now im not saying to suck that fools dick...im just appreciative of alternative hardcore media...of course nobody reports anything really with out putting there own spin on it, thats why you gotta have different sources......i say fuck the president what ever party he is from....one way or another there out to control you and me....lifes to short to live by someones elses laws or beliefs...just tell me what you think...what you think you know...and ill do my own thinking on the subject...thats whats wrong with fools today...everyone is so quick to believe...believe...believe....I think this stems from the lack of substance in most peoples lifes....BUT ANYHOW obvioulsy the elite find meaning in worshipping owls and buttfucking each other...what can i say there faggots...ARNOLD FOR PRES....

just skimmed through this thread a bit, but i'm to believe that the collective of 'members' are predominantly american?

been googling for a minute. can't come up with anything so far.

outside of the obvious, i see the 'collective' as a group that is the alpha of males in modern society. a group that through their resources (other than fueling todays life) could well establish the 'next' life, if tshtf.

is the organization mainly fueled by the worlds interest, or america's alone?!

(back to google)

1722_moloch.gif

here is decent link with some more on the grove:

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/newstart/bohemian-grove/

by the way there is a ton of owl references at the grove and

here:

capitol_owl.jpg

more on DC:

washdcpentagram2.gif

and the most common owl that most people know about:

owl_on_the_dollar.jpg

more on DC

http://www.closertogod.net/main/thoughts/w.../freemasons.htm

Originally posted by KaBar2@Jun 25 2005, 07:42 PM

The Bohemian Grove thing is very real, and they definately do most of the shit that is alleged that they do.  The "Bilderbergers" meet at various places (it used to always be held at the Bilderberger hotel in Amsterdam, Netherlands, I think.)  They have met several times in recent years here in the U.S., in Virginia and in Washington, D.C.  This is an organization of the world's wealthiest, most powerful people, and it is at meetings like this that these people decide the future for the rest of us.

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and the Trilateral Commission are two other organizations very similar to the Bilderbergers.  These organizations are filled with the world's most powerful industrialists, bankers, politicians and investors.  They also include top educators from major universities, high-ranking military officers, scientists and other people in key positions of authority.  These people are NOT ELECTED by the rest of us.  Regular, normal people are not represented at these meetings.  These are meetings, essentially, of modern royalty.

If the fact that these bastards are collaborating to keep us under their boot makes you feel angry, it should.  Why not start studying and learning everything you can about them?  Your ignorance is their power.

Are you bi-polar??? :haha:

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by SF1+Dec 19 2005, 12:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Dec 19 2005, 12:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KaBar2@Jun 25 2005, 07:42 PM

The Bohemian Grove thing is very real, and they definately do most of the shit that is alleged that they do. The "Bilderbergers" meet at various places (it used to always be held at the Bilderberger hotel in Amsterdam, Netherlands, I think.) They have met several times in recent years here in the U.S., in Virginia and in Washington, D.C. This is an organization of the world's wealthiest, most powerful people, and it is at meetings like this that these people decide the future for the rest of us.

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and the Trilateral Commission are two other organizations very similar to the Bilderbergers. These organizations are filled with the world's most powerful industrialists, bankers, politicians and investors. They also include top educators from major universities, high-ranking military officers, scientists and other people in key positions of authority. These people are NOT ELECTED by the rest of us. Regular, normal people are not represented at these meetings. These are meetings, essentially, of modern royalty.

If the fact that these bastards are collaborating to keep us under their boot makes you feel angry, it should. Why not start studying and learning everything you can about them? Your ignorance is their power.

Are you bi-polar??? :haha:

[/b]

i'm saying...

On the "owl". Heres the deal as far as i can tell.

Why do all these dudes worship the owl? Well, first and foremost I think its roots are in ancient egyptian mythology, which it would appear these guys strongly believe in. The owl is the egyptian symbol for the sound "m" as in "Mason". Im not so sure about the owl representing "satan" or "molech", but it wouldnt suprise me seeing as they are making mock (?) sacrifices to it every year.

These guys are very into symbolism. And it creeps me the fuck out.

Originally posted by BucketHead@Dec 19 2005, 04:27 AM

I0025308B.jpg

the bohemian club of the ol' days, early 1900's

Yeah back then they used a real human sacrifice.

Interesting how the guy second from the right in the first row is holding a walkie talkie, looks like a motorolla. Very 1909ish.

A simple question- do you guys find yourself buying into this type of thing to have an excuse? I'll admit being able to blame your shortcomings on some massive plan to hold you back is certainly comfortable...if you don't get anywhere in life its not really your fault. But doesn't common sense rear its ugly head and bite you in the ass once in a while?

well.. there is no doubt in my mind that is not a walkie talkie, but a pipe. But i dont take this shit seriously, i dont obsess over it for weeks on end, i just find it interesting that our government is so deeply obsessed with ancient pagan gods and symbols. Its worth talking about.

you're obviously a dis-information agent.

Yes, its a pipe that he is holding upside down (with his entire hand), with his index finger over the bowl. That would be the part where the fire and tobaccy meet. Fire + finger ='s ouchy.

The fact that the quality of the photo is the same as the ones that are taken at amusement parks might as well not be mentioned.

OldWest.jpg

^ FREE MASONS!!!!

Bucket head, you got me all wrong man. I am on here saying the opposite of what I really believe, because if I said the truth the CIA would read my brain waves and kill me.... just like back in the Nam. I'm wearing my tin foil hat right now, so its all good. Anywho, you are absolutely correct. Walt Disney was a freemason. So was Mickey Mouse, and you know what that means. Chuck Norris = new world order. So obviously, if you put one and one together, it means that wal mart is being run by the knights of templar, and thats why an aerial photo of the capitol looks like the roller back smiley face. But no, it does NOT end there! Our drinking water is being contaminated by gatorade, that is actually the urine of Kobe Bryant's great great great grand uncle Jebedizah Bryant, slave to Benjamin Franklin. And as well all know, Benjamin Franklin created AIDS with the alien shemales in his seceret basement, which coincidentally has a map drawn of it on the back of the 7 dollar bill. Perhaps I've said too much......

Is there a Scientology angle here I'm missing? Maybe the alien ghosts who live in volcanoes started the freemasons? SF, you must know.

I’m speaking for myself on this but I have a feeling that a few of the heads on here are coming from the same place as I for the most part. I don’t believe any of this to be fact in any way, however being an open minded person I won’t rule anything out and will take all possibilities into consideration.

I happen to find things like this interesting, especially when most of it IS in fact rooted in truth. I do find it fascinating and disturbing (all at the same time) that our government and many other governments are obsessed with occult symbolism, especially when these symbols adorn our currency, national monuments, and key government buildings.

Yes, there are MANY outlandish stories, websites, people, and “facts�; but I think that most of those are easy to spot and just as easy to dismiss. It’s sad indeed that the world is filled with so many gullible people, but I don’t consider myself to be one of them, and FYI Scientology is a crock of shit and not a religion.

although some might call me a conspiracy theorist,

i'm not all that crazy. i believe that there is some amount

of truth to this stuff.

bohemian grove is a real place, they do have a ritual around a 40 foot stone owl name molech. it's a very secretive place. perhaps the secrecy drives the conspiracy theories....perhaps that is true of the bilderbergers, too?

i dunno. maybe none of us will ever know. i just find this stuff to be fascinating.

i downloaded the alex jones movie .. that shit is really fuked up.. it would have been better if the camera man could keep hes hand still though.. and if it was closer.

Originally posted by gasfacevictm@Dec 22 2005, 12:38 AM

BEHOLD A PALE HORSE

did you capslok this for impact?

please make a case for us why this book should be

taken seriously...please...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now