recent slie,necro,ruen and mack

SIELOETTE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest emit_df
Originally posted by bug

ooohhh, is emit talkin shit?

actually i do see the resemblence to Pose in Macks stuff as well. but if you peep mack shit from a year ago, it was different from pose and you can tell this this style now is just a natural progression.

but c'mon buddy, this is the internet, its not a place to be starting shit...

chill out..... I just asked a simple question.......do these guys like pose and east's graff?? I'm a fan of pose and east...they infleuence me.

To answer that question Emit, we are big fans of Pose and East, personaly I think that Pose showes more style then ive ever seen, met him a couple years ago at paint louis, all those kids are funny as hell] need to go back and paint with those guys, and you are a very big inspiration aswell, If you ever come to seattle hit us up. But to really answer that question I get most of my motivation from people in my crews Jug Deal GoTo Kefer and personaly I think that Kefer and Pose had very similar letter structure back in the day when they had never even heard of each other ther very similar personalities aswell, sorry to ramble but thanks emit and everyone else checking are stuff out.

Guest emit_df
Originally posted by slie-tits

To answer that question Emit, we are big fans of Pose and East, personaly I think that Pose showes more style then ive ever seen, met him a couple years ago at paint louis, all those kids are funny as hell] need to go back and paint with those guys, and you are a very big inspiration aswell, If you ever come to seattle hit us up. But to really answer that question I get most of my motivation from people in my crews Jug Deal GoTo Kefer and personaly I think that Kefer and Pose had very similar letter structure back in the day when they had never even heard of each other ther very similar personalities aswell, sorry to ramble but thanks emit and everyone else checking are stuff out.

Word..pose is an amazing graff artist from his simple bombs to his sick pieces...

I really appreciate your honest reply. I am also greatly infleuenced by members of my crew, artists of other mediums and various other writers, some you may or may not of heard of.....

It's nice to see a response where you are giving props to guys that are inspirational to you........others on this message board seem to think it's all about who's biting who and who's taking shit. Thanks for keeping it real...and for an mature reply.

Originally posted by emit_df

chill out..... I just asked a simple question.......do these guys like pose and east's graff?? I'm a fan of pose and east...they infleuence me.

you see, i like ewok.com's work but he used to come on here and talk childish shit , so i thought "damn, don't tell me emit's the same way". it just seemed like you were insinuating that they were biting your crew. sorry man. peace

Archived