AM I BEING A DICK TO MY GIRL?

SEKrocstar OTR CFC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jades_blue

just think, it wasn't meant to be and you'll find a better one down the road.

I hate hearing that, that's the worst shit to be with someone and someone else say it wasn't meant to be...but, it could have a lot of truth to it...this is some good advice.

Originally posted by bEeRiZgoOoOd

I JUST FOUND THIS IN HER SENT EMAIL TO HIM...i knitted myself a wrist warmer because i got too bored. i hope you aren't off somewhere... "honking" and maybe you gota bit of food in you. (yay!) but either way i am very bored and thought you'd be on because you are usually on around now.... and.... i have nothing else to say. except that i (again) and very bored and WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! I AM BORED! and i might go through ryan withdrawal.... which i hear is quite painful. now isn't that cheesy!...YOU TELL ME HOW I SHOULD FEEL NOW.

Oooohhh...you're gonna be sleepin in the dog house pretty soon...seriously....I say now is a good time to start being a dick. Give her a nice "fuck you" salute and be on your way. Think about this, that guy must be awesome in the sack.

heres what you do....it dirty but fuck it....youve got your proof

sit her down and tell her theres something you need to get off your chest, watch her get the worried look on her face, then tell her youve been seeing another girl for the past 5 months, make sure you show no emotion at all...like you got over her a long time ago (this is key),then watch her cry because even if she doesnt care about being with you anymore shes going to feel like shit thinking that everytime you said you were going painting you were fucking some other girl that looked a lot better than she does....oh, and then allow no time for questions or discussion by kicking her out and allowing her to stew over it on the drive home...

yeah, its pretty damn immature but so is going behind your partners back....you probably wont feel too much better but at least theres a chance shell be right there in the boat with you....

I AM SO FEELING YOU

Originally posted by Mr.LonelyHeart

all i know is...since I don't have a girl...............

I have to deal with the daily pain of being "Mr.LonelyHeart" ......but I'm also COMPLETELY free of any love-related jealousy, heartache or stress. I'm just a free spirit...free as a bird..no emotional turmoil whatsoever.....nope...none at all.... no sensitive male ego here!

:beat:

Oh man, i feel you on that. The independentness..........the freedom, the no stress, being able to look at al lthe girls, flirt massively, ...........ahhhhh its great.

but sometimes you get those moods of lonliness........Oh well.

peace and props to you

seriously man, no offense, but ryan has something to offer her that you cant, bottom line. i know this cuz i went out with a girl that was nice but didn't really relate to, but i did have another female friend that i could fully talk to about anything. i never cheated, but my friend was persistent telling me she wanted to ssleep with me.

moral: too late, lose this girl.

get a real sexy hooker to come over to "pick you up" and say its a reunion with an old friend,get the hooker to wear real trampy clothes,and when she comes to the door give her a big hug and be like "my my my its been years since we last,well........you know hahahahaha" then say"ill just go get changed,be right back" go to your room and put on cowboy boots, chaps for riding horses,a lepeard print g-string and a snow leapeard cowboy hat with a whisstle and kiss your girl bye and say"back in a few,hun" and leave. come home a few hours later,and act all nervous like" what are you looking at me for?" "i didnt do anything" then when she asks you for nut,be like "im not really in the mood"

that is going to work for sure.

*see-phore_mr lover-man*

Suspect

Ryan Withdrawl. Does she ever go through (your name) withdrawl? Or just that little punk bitch Ryans? Personally I wouldn't do shit until I had some concrete proof. You don't want to break up with the chick and then find out it was innocent cause the dude was gay or something, however rare the possibility. Just remember if you do get that "last time" in before you do. To be even more cruel and inact some vengeance as soon as your finished get dressed and when your about to leave go " you know and I've been thinking, I think we should break up".

YOU SHOULD OF.......just calmly followed her to where these people hang out....OUT OF know where run up and beat said guy to the point of death.......then grap yer slut by the hair dragged her back to your CAMERO(rented if may be) throw her in the car crack up STAY HUNGRY by twisted sister and drive off telling her it's for her own good...............Then maybe to look tough beat up the first skateboarder you see because he looked at yer woman.........

dude pull the jealous metal head card...

okay....so it seems we got a problem that doesn't even exsist... a boy who is a friend. who i told my boy that all he has to do is say the word and i'll never talk to him again. i have been the most devoted girlfriend. he had a homeless bitch smackhead sleep on his couch for a week (and totally dis me)and he did not tell me that she was there. i forgave him. he "fell asleep" over his exgirlfriend's house. i didn't even freak because i trust him. trust... what a word. too bad he doesn't have any.

yup, all thats true. but shes friends with the exs couch who i fell asleep on...and secondly, HOMELESS was the key word for that chick. i was homeless before and wouldve died if not for help from people, therefore i recepricate when i can. once i found out she was a junkie i threw her out.and she knew that girl TOO!(BY THE WAY, THATS MY GIRLS POST IF YOU HAVENT GUESSED)

well, i got the answers i needed...thanks yall.

Archived