AM I BEING A DICK TO MY GIRL?

SEKrocstar OTR CFC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bEeRiZgoOoOd

and yes, i do have friends that are girls but she knows them all very well. ive only met 2 of her friends briefly in almost a year. she knows all mine guys or girls.

i would say that this is an extremely bad sign.

and so my comment doesnt somehow get misconstrued in the path of denial and commitment, i would not trust someone who wont let you meet their "friends."

Guest MR BOJANGLES

HAHAHAHAHAAHA! i cant believe this post is still up and running! i put it up under my other name a few months ago! i met the loser for a quick second at a party where they were drinking SODA!!!! hahahahhaha... well, much like eminem ill probably put her in my trunk one day (if i ever get a car...damn im broke) asta la vista 12ers!

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

HAHAHAHAHAAHA! i cant believe this post is still up and running! i put it up under my other name a few months ago! i met the loser for a quick second at a party where they were drinking SODA!!!! hahahahhaha... well, much like eminem ill probably put her in my trunk one day (if i ever get a car...damn im broke) asta la vista 12ers!

FUCK YOU!

i can't believe you haven't grasped the concept of what will piss me off and what won't. and your loser ass will never own a car much less stuff me into the trunk of it.

oh and happy anniversary.

Archived