AM I BEING A DICK TO MY GIRL?

SEKrocstar OTR CFC

Guest Handjob

Well, if she's gonna go, let her go. But DO NOT let her have both of you (thats if she's cheating on you).

Now, I don't pretend to have met every girl in the universe, nor am I a relationship expert (obviously), but all I can say is: Treat your girl like your better half, not in a "male domminance" way, but in a respectful and caring way. Show her how much you really care, and show her that an open relationship is the only way to go. Don't go crazy and start buying shit for her, and doing stupid shit, in a lame ploy to win her over. It will NOT work. She'll see through it, and if you're me and she WASN'T cheating on you, she will. Just be honest, tell her that you're worried, tell her that you love her, after all, it should be the truth.

And if all else fails, I'll se ya at the bottom of a bottle.

Take this reply with a grain of salt, as I'm the most cheated on sucker you'll ever meet...:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for the record i have never cheated on bob.

for the advice. write your girl a letter. tell her what you miss about her and don't make shit up cuz girls can tell. (i'd be happy with just about anything).

and i am not going anywhere. i love him.

Originally posted by Iris

for the record i have never cheated on bob.

for the advice. write your girl a letter. tell her what you miss about her and don't make shit up cuz girls can tell. (i'd be happy with just about anything).

and i am not going anywhere. i love him.

DAMMIT, WOMAN. DON'T BRING ME INTO THIS.

:D

personally I think that you shou get yourself a friend that is a girl and don't let her meet him, and if she admits she banging him punch her in the face then video tape you having sex with your new friend and give it to her on a special date... it also helps if you new friend is her mom...

Originally posted by WhenOne

girls are all about drama fuck em all... except for the ones who smell good

moron! does it look like i started any drama????? hell no. that'd would be my lovely boyfriend thankyouverymuch.

i hate drama

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by jades_blue

It's odd that a topic like this should arise. Especially when I was kinda going through the same thing not too long ago.

I was that nice wholesome girl. He was my first (and only) boyfriend. I made did a couple of things that made situations kinda sketchy. That never changed the way I felt about him. I loved him with all my heart. I wanted it to work. I may have hurt him with some of the things that I did (I didn't cheat - that isn't in my nature) and I'm sorry for them now. Shit is thick and it's all ending. It's a big mess. If I were you - just be lax. Don't assume, don't be a dick and to top it off - don't do anything in spite. (Yeah, I know how ya'll fools work.) I know how fragile that male ego is - but hey, shit isn't so bad really. Don't take things for more than what they are. Ya know, even if shit goes foul - just think, it wasn't meant to be and you'll find a better one down the road.

Good luck on your ventures.

i guess you are talking about me. why dont you mention how you never trusted me or how i wasnt allowed to have girl type friends and whats funny is that you had all kinds of guy friends behind my back. i never mind you having guy friends but what hurt me is you would keep lying to me about it. you woundnt want me to meet anyone online but you could make all these new friends on this broad, which is fine but dont lie about it. why dont you let them know its wasnt over between us or that we would still hook up so you could get yours. you did alot more then just a couple of skechy things so dont make it seem like you were a victim of a horrible boyfriend. oh, you said dont assume shit, when thats all you would do to me. you would assume that i was fucking someone else when i would go to work a hour late cause i slept in. anyways elvia dont be a hypocrite. you should take your own advise and quit fronting on this broad.

my ideal woman:

a girl with no friends, male or female. (male friends are always trying to get in the girls pants, female friends are always giving stupid advice that is designed to make my life miserable) even though the girl would have no friends, she still doesn't need to hang out with me for more than 2 hours at once. also it would good if she barely spoke english, making irritating discussions about where our relationship was headed or where i was last night very brief.

considering how fucking stupid your god damn user name is I will say yes you are being dick even hough i haven' read a word of this post. AnY ONe Who TyPeSS LikEEEEEE THiS ShoulD bE SHot in The FUCkinG FacE!!!!

fuck you and yourt girl Iw ill stick my dick in both of your asses at the asme motha fuckin time itch.,..you don;t want to fuck with this fool..fuck in fuck and shit foo'

Zack Morris is drunk and waiting on kelly kapowski to come take me home and I am going to eat her pussy while she drves.

Originally posted by wacycarrot

i guess you are talking about me. why dont you mention how you never trusted me or how i wasnt allowed to have girl type friends and whats funny is that you had all kinds of guy friends behind my back. i never mind you having guy friends but what hurt me is you would keep lying to me about it. you woundnt want me to meet anyone online but you could make all these new friends on this broad, which is fine but dont lie about it. why dont you let them know its wasnt over between us or that we would still hook up so you could get yours. you did alot more then just a couple of skechy things so dont make it seem like you were a victim of a horrible boyfriend. oh, you said dont assume shit, when thats all you would do to me. you would assume that i was fucking someone else when i would go to work a hour late cause i slept in. anyways elvia dont be a hypocrite. you should take your own advise and quit fronting on this broad.

Whoa.... it must suck to have your boyfriend/girlfriend read this board. I don't think I've ever said anything to offend any of my ex's or current boyfriend, except for calling them fucking drunks, jerks, or horny bastards or something. It's a really small world. Somebody I was dating when I was a Senior in high school told me he READS THIS BOARD AND HE'S NOT EVEN A WRITER. Now that scares me. I wonder if he read the part about me talking shit about his step-dad...

:D

Guest TheDictator
Originally posted by wacycarrot

hmm.. i think seriously you guys should talk to eachother in person and bring back what yall once had becouse i do think that there are still feelings inside both of you guys you should give it a try no bullshit yall have problems but theres always a solution to them yeah just sit down and talk it over mabye things will shape up!

Archived