---->What makes u pissed off ?

Original R

LOL! If you're able to lay down you're lucky. Where I'm from they be sticking 5 niggas in one little holding cell while they got like 10 empty ones. And then when you get sent up the intake holding cells are a little bigger but they got like 12 niggas fighting for floor space during the 3-4 days of intake. :yuck:

Almost makes you happy when you make it to the block.

Edit---> I just re-read your post and saw you were actually talking about being on the block at county. But fuck that! the week of getting switched from holding cell to holding cell is worse! :yuck:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

but i also agree with pffffft i hate when u piss on ur belt in it goes down the front of ur pants and ur out with people or school or in public

it also sucks when you wanna change somethin and you cant change it and you cant stop looking at it or thinking bout it

i also hate waking up at fucken 4 in the am to eat sum fucken bullshit breakfast in jail.. just to say your last 4 digits to the deputy .. to sit down for a minute to just drink the milk.. FUCK COUNTY BREAKFAST!!!! PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF!! MO-FUCKAS WANNA BE ASLEEP AT 4-5 IN THA MORN HOMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-people who are dumb as a stick, but think they're well read and intelligent.

-people who read one page from Marshall McLuhan in the bookstore, and recite that one quote they painstakingly memorized everytime they feel they have to make a point, no matter the subject.

-people who take forever to say something - not because they digress, but because they string their words together verrrrrry slooooowwwwly.

-people who get their opinions on everything from tax reform to hockey from Andy Frost, the local DJ on the classic rock station. :rolleyes:

-frizzy haired Sri Lankan bitches on the bus who are illegal aliens and stink and have severe overbites.

-Chinese bitches that talk all loud and Chinese dudes who constantly play like they're the mysterious but cool dude in some lousy, cheezy Chinese movie.

-Jews who just snap one day and show their true colours by going off on how "the most educated people in the world are Jewish, and we run the show for a reason".

-city slickers who think they're country.

-country boys who think they're from the city.

-people who act like ADD ridden kindergarten students.

That is all for now. And I'm in a pretty good mood, too.

Originally posted by :SIN-VERGUENZA:+Jun 8 2005, 01:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (:SIN-VERGUENZA: - Jun 8 2005, 01:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by POIESIS@Jun 8 2005, 01:22 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-hollowtips@Jun 7 2005, 04:53 PM

when i shit and it gets on my balls.

i'm confused...

:shook: this thread is already scaring me.... but i hate it when you are in fucken county jail.. its late as fuck so u gota lay down on a fucken "TOILET PAPER ROLL" to use it as fucken sumkinda pillow.. people that have been there know exactly what i fucken mean!!! :hatred:

[/b]

over here, the only time you do that is in the holding cell at the station, or when transferring from one jail to the next, so you're in that intake cell with just a few guys. But yeah, that sucks.

moment_079.jpg

"the sith were originally an alien species outside the realm of the jurisdiction of the old republic. when the first dark jedi uprising occured roughly 20 millenia prior to the movies, the dark jedi were cast out, and stumbled upon the sith worlds. the sith hailed the dark jedi as gods, and so began the sith empire, where sith magic and the dark side of the force mingled to produce terrifying powers.

after the great hyperspace wars that toppled sith lord naga sadow's power base and exiled the dark lord to yavin 4, and the great sith war that ruined sith lord exar kun's bid for power, the sith tradition remained dormant until roughly 2000 years prior to the movies. the sith species had faded into extinction, so at this time the word sith took on its new meaning, that of a cult dedicated to the dark side. the new sith eventually destroyed each other in their bid for power. the 20 thousand survivors, united under sith lord kaan, established a brotherhood of darkness based on the axiom "rule by the strong". this army was driven back by the army of light under lord Hoth to the planet ruusan, on which seven titanic battles were fought. the sith lost all but two of the battles. kaan then came up with the idea of a "thought bomb", created entirely of the dark side of the force. when hoth and his army came upon the sith, kaan triggered the bomb. the implosion of the bomb sucked all of the spirits of the sith and jedi into a state of undead unrest in the valley of the jedi, only to be liberated by kyle katarn ten years after the battle of endor.

the republic thought that all of the sith were exterminated at this violent battle, but one remained: darth bane. he remade the cult on a two at a time basis: master and apprentice. thus all sith afterwards bear the title of darth.

the end of the sith seemed to come with the deaths of darth maul, darth tyranus, and darth vader. in fact, darth sidious, also known as palpatine, survived in a series of clones, the last of which was destroyed, ironically enough, by han solo, who shot him in the back with a blaster. after him there were no more sith to continue the tradition, but plenty of dark side followers remained in various guises.

marka ragnos was a sith lord of immense physical power, with a frightening grasp of the dark side of the force."