This is fucked up!!!!

ODS-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Blue Island? WTF. Let me guess freight trains missions huh? When did this shit happened? I live 30mins away from Blue Island. How can a cop mistake a 70 whateva year old for a tagger? How stupid can u be. Now if the cop were to be hispanic and they old dude white this whole shit would be on the news. Come on now we all know where this shit is leading. Fuck the police!

Originally posted by craigtx@Jun 20 2005, 02:19 AM

lol wait until the government REALLY starts taking rights away, They are already planning tracking devices in every single car and implants when your born.

They can change the laws however they wish as long as it not too obvious frown.gif

If they got away with this one, and got away with all the ones before, what makes u think they won't cross the boundaries even more. I'm guessing within 50 years we will be almost completely under their control. Oh well, what are we gonna do. Fight back...? :/+

yeah. fight back. know your rights. we cant veto any bill the congress wants to pass, but we can protest, and believe it or not, they will take the peoples best interest most of hte time. this is our country, we can take it back.

^your serious aent you???^

we will NEVER win with the goverment they are a faceless entity consumed with power and greed.....

on another note FUCK A COP... one more time... FUCK A COP!!!

and last, maybe ol' dude really was bustin a tag?!?! nah but for real that IS fucked up. how bout when you push someone and they fall and hit there head. die. you get a murder case. MURDER. yet this fuckin pig.... ughghghgh i dont even wanna get started. its sickening. one last time FUCK A COP!!! and FUCK THE GOVERNMENT and while im at it FUCK THE WHOLE BUSH ADMINISTRATION>FUCK THE LAW>FUCK RUMSFELD>FUCK WOLFOWITZ>FUCK OSAMA> FUCK BUSH SR>FUCK BUSH'S SKANK DAUGHTERS> FUCK THE MEDIA>FUCK THE BULLYING OF IRAQ AND FUCK ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WIT ALL THAT...im goin to take a shit... (on an american flag for that matter)

-ps- no disrespect to the brave soldiers losing their lives for all these fucking snakes. may they and their iraqi "enemies" all return home safely. peace yall

Originally posted by graffkid15@Jun 22 2005, 03:32 PM

Thats all cops are doing thee days is arresting kids and putting them in jail just for expressing them selves the only way they know how when tere bigger problems then just kids makin art on walls c'mon all it is,is art make citys and town look beutiful

please... go read another wiggles or cope article,only this time cut it and paste it straight up. goody fuckin homo

Originally posted by useurname@Jun 13 2005, 06:34 PM

Don't forget about what they did when the guy reached for his wallet....god damn police are just so fucked up, I wish I could see a chart of some sort comparing the numbers of people hey have killed with the numbers of lives they have saved.

This might be what you're looking for STOLEN LIVES PROJECT They used to have a travelling exhibit of all of these photos and short biographies of people that had been killed by police. I haven't looked at this website at all, though.

Originally posted by the ugly duckling+Jun 14 2005, 09:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the ugly duckling - Jun 14 2005, 09:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-useurname@Jun 13 2005, 09:34 PM

Don't forget about what they did when the guy reached for his wallet....god damn police are just so fucked up, I wish I could see a chart of some sort comparing the numbers of people hey have killed with the numbers of lives they have saved.

yeah 41 shots. those pigs need to chill.

[/b]

i dont think i ever heard about the wallet story. what happened?

i went to a party last night this chicks parents went away 300 people were there sumone got stabbed and the security said partys over waiting in the street were 4 cop cars with riot type policemen with mag lites and gloves on they started to tell people to go home and then sum retard kicked the light and jumped on top of the car he was beaten by about 10 cops with mag lites then coppers went out of control and started beltin cunts with their mag lites after it they threw the gloves down the drain to get rid of the evidence... FUCK COPS

• 1 month later...