Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
defyoner

urban camping 101

ok so as some of you know.. i moved into my own place a few months back. and we have an amazing rooftop that looks over chicago from wickerpark (near north/west neighborhood). so with a roof top like that.. we figured hey, have some rooftop parties, bbq's and what not. then we decided that we would sleep on the roof when ever the weather permitted. such as tonight.

here's a list of items to bring.

1.sleeping bags.

2. laptops.

3. beer.

thats all.

so im pretty trashed right now, the sun is about to rise over the lake and the city. all i have to say is through my urban camping expieriences i have seen/heard a great deal. tonight we heard a car crash.. and when we looked down.. there was a ford ranger flipped on its side in the middle of the street. then theres always homeless people sleeping outside (we like to yell at them and throw suff). one urban camping night, we brought about 200 water balloons up here and went nuts.the cops came by but didnt do anything.

bottom line. if you know me, and would like to join us for a night of urban camping just contact me, and bring the items on the list. laptops are not required.

nah theres no tent involved. but we are in the market for one.. so we can urban camp when its raining

my friend hawk and i were discussing. and we came to the conclusion that we need a pellet/bb gun.. theres too many fucking seaguls in the morning. they will be delt with.

s'got nothing on extreme hammock.

oh yeah... I have extreme hammock pics that I'll post later.

^^no.... showering outdoors. well sleeping outdoors too, but my homeboy's weird ass dad has this outdoor shower he built in the bamboo patch. I think he showers his hippy girlfriends out there, but anyone is welcome to it.

I think hippy girlfriend's need to be showered often? I'm not sure but I think it's to get the petchuli(sp?) oil smell off.

i used to live outside through spring and summer, it rules and i am

jealous of your urban camping. pics would be good...

Sounds like fun.

About once every two months or so we launch ballons off our roof filled with

soda at the morning shoppers and at the lovers waiting to eat breakfast at

the Bongo Room. We move out soon and there will be a massacre!!!

AIM: dephyone

trackstand - theres no tent. as ive stated before.

courtorder and who ever would like to join get at me on AIM.

pics soon, we are debating if we should go again tonight.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this