Battlefield 2.

defyoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jun 8 2005, 12:51 PM

http://media2.big-boys.com/bbfiles/halfdomino.wmv

check the half life 2 physics ^^

btw those screens for battlefield are fake as fuck

they are bf2 shots. but not gameplay shots. hence me posting the ign link to the gameplay videos.

i love me some hl2.

bf2 will have a sinlgle player mode.

Originally posted by perhap@Jun 6 2005, 02:00 PM

right now mines bench marking 17000.

17000?? i downloaded that Futuremark program and ran it last night and my score was 2575 or something... and i can't imagine your computer being that much faster than mine.

my specs:

processor: P4 3.0E

memory: 1.5 GB Corsair XMS

graphics: 128MB Radeon 9800 Pro

not the cream of the crop by any means, but it's not that bad.

Originally posted by mkonji@Jun 8 2005, 10:55 AM

Fuck console games man, they will never be as good as PC games.

For a long time, console games were better then PC games. Basically up until the guys at iD figured out how to make a PC screen scroll fluidly and released Commander Keen. The shots from Epic's new FPS game for the XBox 360 look better then anything I've ever seen on a PC.

I used to enjoy going to the arcades.... because the quality of the games was so much better than anything you could have at home.... but I bet arcades are taking a hit these days. I mean my desktop can produce graphics and sound as good as if not better than an arcade machine.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Jun 12 2005, 05:49 AM

I used to enjoy going to the arcades.... because the quality of the games was so much better than anything you could have at home.... but I bet arcades are taking a hit these days. I mean my desktop can produce graphics and sound as good as if not better than an arcade machine.

i never go anymore either..the only people who do are asians who are into dancing games

^^ i had some problems with it at first. it froze a couple of times during the menus in the beginning of the game... but the third time i tried it was fine. i liked it, but the only thing i didn't like was the fact that it took like 4 or 5 shots from the sniper rifle to kill a guy.

Originally posted by defyoner@Jun 12 2005, 03:24 PM

i take back the no planes comment. i guess in multiplayer there are planes which i found out last night. the harrier jet is fucking bad ass. ill get some screens of gameplay later on tonight.

That is totally a Lockheed Martin F-35 (JSF) and is built to replace about 7 other modern fighter jets including the harrier.