rate me

info-hawaii

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ENO ELPMIS@Jun 6 2005, 12:09 PM

YOU SUCK MORE THAN ANYONE WHO HAS EVER SUCKED, by the way why the fuck did you wait till your right hand was broke to start?well reguardless i could draw doper graff with a pen sticking out of my asshole

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ENO ELPMIS@Jun 6 2005, 08:09 AM

YOU SUCK MORE THAN ANYONE WHO HAS EVER SUCKED, by the way why the fuck did you wait till your right hand was broke to start?well reguardless i could draw doper graff with a pen sticking out of my asshole

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Surely anyone can do better than this including you kid. Practice something more than once before you put it down.

Im sure if you look around this site for a few minutes you can see what some real graffiti looks like to help give you an idea. Use pencil to sketch out you style insted of those sharpies that are being wasted along with you brain cells from the fumes of the marker. Practice alot before you post another picture if you want to remain liked on this fourm. But what do i know because my graffiti is not the best.

ok guys.. i know you all wanna hooride this kid but he needs to know the basics.

here's what i wanna see in your next sketch:

1. more then one arrow. its a good start, but if you notice all the real grafferz use hundreds if not thousands of arrows in their pieces. perhaps someday you can be one of them!!!!11!!

2. where are your wildstyles? obtain some from your nearest graff shop.

3. rock hella fruits in your fillins. like HELLA fruits. i want a fuckin medley of fruits in your next piece bucko.

4. do i see cowbell in there?? i think not! work on that also!

5. pelvic thrust! hayyyo!

as i said in the other thread....

ahhhh! come on guys! FUCK!

dont stop, keep practiceing. i dont give a fuck what these guys say. dont give up cuz some arogent fucks say to.

if i had listened to these idiots when they told me the same thing, i wouldnt be where i am now.

im not saying thats good, but hell its your first try! evrey ones first trys suck ass.

advice.....keep it simple! start with really really simple letters. dont get ahead of your self.

if you guys think that saying shit like " OW!!!!!!! ive seriously never seen anything this bad.....just stop writing PLEASE!" makes you sound all fucking supirior and impressive, then youve got some pretty fucked veiws of what makes you admiorable.

dont make fun of him, you fuck heads.

if graff heads treat bigginers like this no wonder this fucking art is dieing. fuck.

any way, go hide behind your fucking computers, and bash other people for trying to do something they admier, see if i fucking care.

Originally posted by voxa@Jun 7 2005, 11:00 PM

as i said in the other thread....

ahhhh! come on guys! FUCK!

dont stop, keep practiceing. i dont give a fuck what these guys say. dont give up cuz some arogent fucks say to.

if i had listened to these idiots when they told me the same thing, i wouldnt be where i am now.

im not saying thats good, but hell its your first try! evrey ones first trys suck ass.

advice.....keep it simple! start with really really simple letters. dont get ahead of your self.

if you guys think that saying shit like " OW!!!!!!! ive seriously never seen anything this bad.....just stop writing PLEASE!" makes you sound all fucking supirior and impressive, then youve got some pretty fucked veiws of what makes you admiorable.

dont make fun of him, you fuck heads.

if graff heads treat bigginers like this no wonder this fucking art is dieing. fuck.

any way, go hide behind your fucking computers, and bash other people for trying to do something they admier, see if i fucking care.

Like I said in the other thread....

Awwww come on dont take this internet shit so serious..If I say that I hate you, are you goin to cry me a river?..Just brush it off..People just havin fun..If this guy really wanted sum feedback, he should've posted in the Toy thread..If he didnt know there was a toy thread, he aint got no bussiness startin a fuken thread with that sketch..I correct myself..2 FUKEN THREADS...Point is, read the rules, look around or ask before startin threads...If you dont go by these rules, be prepared to get sum shit...

Everyone was a toy at some point..People around here dont like threads like this though...Like I said its all bout havin fun..And if this guy really quits cause someone told him to "stop writing"..He should go kill himself....

voxa you need to quit this emo shit for real, if no one ever told me my shit was hella gay i would have never improved my shit would suck but id think it was tight cause the girls in science class think its cool when i write their name. it only makes you better, heres my advice copy straight ass letters off cerial boxes like wheaties and frosted flakes or straight fonts like helvetica black or tradegothic condesed shit you can even trace them till you get good at drawing straight lines (without a ruler) and then when you can draw a letter that doesnt suck you can start thinking about a 3d, but whoah i dont mean a crazy 3d with a vanishing point i mean start with a drop shadow that might only one pen width away from the letters and when you do it so you dont fuck up imagine your drawing the EXACT same letter but moved eaqually a short distance to the bottom left or whatever corner you like. and dont use color till your letters are ok . hows that for some goddamn advice , and voxa you sound like a pussy, fuck you who said graff is dying anyway?

you suck until further notice (check out espos book)