Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FunktionOne

Shaving your body hair...

I'm NOT talking about shaving your balls, I already know most of you do that. More like does anyone shave thier arms or chest. I know some doods that do it so their tattoos show better. Some doods that are bodybuilders. The other night I got bored and started lining up my arm hair, so really, who does it?

I'm curious to know that if after "lining up" your 'pit hair, you used the same razor on your grill? hahah

Originally posted by courtorder@Jun 6 2005, 04:59 AM

I'm curious to know that if after "lining up" your 'pit hair, you used the same razor on your grill? hahah

well it was the hair on my forearm that I lined up, the pit hair is a untamed beast

you are not going to pull any chicky girls with a hairless chest (isnt that right girls?)

the only reason you shouldn't have hair on your chest is if you're 12. I'm not opposed to a little triming or whatever, but shaving it all is pretty bad. Also, shaving results in stubble. and if you don't like the feel of things rubbing against your face stubble, imagine how shitty it's going to be as your shirt rubs on your stubble all day.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jun 6 2005, 01:20 AM

i looked up gay on dictionary.com and ended up here

hahahahaha (the smilies dont seem to be working so i had to improvise)

I used to shave my arms in high school...

but really, you should only shave if you actually are a body builder or want your tattoos to show because your hair is dark and they're hard to see otherwise, or you have a nasty case of sweater chest/back (in which case, I'd recommend waxing on the regular...)

I did this thread before....you bunch of amenisiatic dopeheads

^^ I was about to say that I remember there being a thread on this. Well I just said it.

And shaving your body if you are a guy is gay, definitly.

I trim my pubes, though.

Guest krie

I do from time to time shave parts of my body, only for the simple reason that my tattoo's look clean and neat not covered under hair.

I'm 22 years old and I've got like 4 hairs coming out of my chest. Before you all start running your mouths, you started this gh3y thread. I'm Native American, we don't get hair like the white man. Not having hair on my chest has never been a problem with the ladies. Hell, under my arms my hair is very sparce, hardly noticeable at a distance. And my eyebrows are very thin.

^^^^I am native american and irish...I was luckily blessed with not having alot of body hair. I do shave what few hairs I do have on my chest and I Shave one of my legs since it is sleeved. Other than that the manbush gets a trim and thats it, the rest is all grizzly.

im blonde and luckily not a hair cunt. so what is there doesnt show up - be it my arms, chest, face etc.

im in the middle of growing some sort of thing on my chin, but thats down to lazyness and not shaving.

Guys who are extremely hairy should always shave or wax. Its nasty. Especiall when its coarse. Ehhhh.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now