Whats in your wallet?

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was going through my wallet to post up what was in it when I came across some girls business card. normally I'd be like eh...and drop it in the trash...but this broad is vice president at some financial corporation. I don't just want to throw away a free meal ticket. damn...this shits gonna drive me nuts now. btw...I must have met this woman sometime this past weekend...actually...friday night...but I don't really remember. I do remember talking to some hot chick...but I can't connect the two.

oh yeah...$316, three credit cards, bank card, 2 free sub cards, 2 free chinese buffet cards, insurance cards, ID and a bunch of other random business cards and phone #s.

$14

emergency condom, which will probably break

debit cars

various id's

some business type cards

a card that on one side reads SATISFACTION GUARANTEED and the other has my digits

where do you guys keep your wallets? i used to keep it in my back pocket, but recently it started making my back hurt and my ass numb. so now in the side pocket it goes.