ECW- ONE NIGHT STAND...

Cracksmoka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Terry Funk

When asked in a recent interview by Eric Gargiulo for Pro Wrestling Radio if he would work the both the Shane Douglas "Hardcore Homecoming" (which he's already confirmed for) as well as ECW "One Night Stand" PPV by WWE, Terry Funk replied "No, I am not, they sent me a contract and to be very honest with you it was a much more lucrative contract, I could have done them both, but again I want to perform at my best and I don’t want to perform like a fool at my age, and I want to perform at my best and I feel like I can only do one of those shows and perform greatly in a weekend, so I picked the one closest to my heart. That is the Shane Douglas show because I feel that is the ECW fans. I feel that the other fans at the other show are going to be wanna-be ECW fans. They’re going to be make-believe ECW fans, they’re not going to be real ECW fans at Vince’s (McMahon) show. The real group, even though you might want to believe that they are, they aren’t. The real ECW fans are going to be in Philadelphia at Shane Douglas’ show. And the money is triple of what Shane Douglas is going to pay me and by golly I still want to show the fellow that there is, it’s a true thing that you need competition in the wrestling business. And if you don’t have competition it’s a proven fact that business’ die. It might be true about people to you know? So what I want to do is I want to be competition to Vince."

i agree with Terry about the WWE fans being wanna-be ECW fans. but none-the-less, i will be ordering One Night Stand Live on PPV, and i just finished ordering my Hardcore Homecoming and Forever Hardcore DVD's. God, i miss E-C-Dub!

i remember watching wrestling when i was little and thinking it was real. kids at recess back then always played wrestling, we would have matches and shit and kids would get DDTed and start crying. the kids no one liked always had to be the loser mexican wrestlers or something.

Originally posted by KYU@Jun 4 2005, 05:21 PM

i remember watching wrestling when i was little and thinking it was real. kids at recess back then always played wrestling, we would have matches and shit and kids would get DDTed and start crying. the kids no one liked always had to be the loser mexican wrestlers or something.

:haha: :haha: ....those were the good 'ol days

till this day when i hear that "ecw" chant..it almost brings tears to my eyes, memorys of standing in that bingo hall screaming until i couldnt talk, the night spike dudley got throw into the crowd and everyone crowed surfed him through the whole areana...

big ups on the "oh my god" joey styles quote, it caught my offguard and had me rolling