THIS BITCH SHOULD HAVE

Pfffffffffft

Originally posted by 0@Jun 6 2005, 07:07 AM

^^^

I would like for you to give specific examples of unquestioned unconstitutional practices dealing directly with American citizens.You seem to throw around the term "police state"an awful lot yet give no clear cut examples.You sir, a king of exaggeration

Getting searched and/or arested and/or fined and/or beat the fuck down, and/or shipped off to guatonimal bay posibly to never be heard from again for:

Speeding , having a suspended liscense, having a crack in your windsheild etc... skateboarding, jaywalking, drinking a beer in public, smoking a joint at all, smoking a cigarette in a bar, being 18 and fucking a 16 year old, walking around at night with a bookbag, being black in a white neigborhood, being white in a black neigborhood, riding a bike on the sidewalk, riding a skateboard in a "public" park SAYING that you hate someone and want to kill them, saying "fuck the police" in public, saying anything bad about the government, having a verbal argument (teroristic threats???), the list goes on and on, :rolleyes: anybody feel free to add more. I probably will later.

Also read the Patriot acts... think shits fucked now? wait till they start enforcing the patriot act laws (and they will, sooner than you might think) Don't snitch on your folks or your homies for smoking weed or other drug offenses... YOU go to jail for years. Also any crime can be considered an "act of terrorism" and posibly punishable by death.

If you think I'm exagerating then read both Patriot acts, espescially the second one. They're actual law now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jun 6 2005, 07:47 AM

yeah, your going to be put in guantamo Bay for jay-walking

I move for SF1 to be banned, its really irritating arguing with such a headstrong fool

GETTING SEARCHED AND/OR ARESTED, AND OR FINED...

DON'T BE DUMB, NEXT TIME READ.

Originally posted by SF1+Jun 5 2005, 11:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Jun 5 2005, 11:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>:huh2: :huh2: :huh2: <!--QuoteBegin-Theo Huxtable@Jun 6 2005, 06:09 AM

sf1 is a liberal extremist. it's "cool" nowadays to be a rebel without a cause yelling cliche lines such as "police state" and "fascist capitalist government"; being a pseudo-intellectual acting like what they're saying is new and innovative. are there things about the government i don't like? of course. i dont like bush or the iraq war. but at the same time i would rather live here than most places. there are many 3rd world/developing countries that are 100x worse.

Pussy I'm an American that was brought up to love my country cause we are "free" not like the rest of the world who are "oppressed", who comes from a long line of war vets that fought for this country!!!

Take a look around you. Look at modern day "America". Are we free???? Do we live in a democracy???? Does our "Bill of Rights" or "Constitution" even exsist outside of the glass encasement it's stored in???

Look at the rest of the world. Alot of these so called "opressive" countries have alot more freedom and liberty than us these days!

What the fuck are you talking about??? :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

Apparently it's "hip" to be a rightwing fascist Republican-ass licking douchebag these days... cause all I hear on here is stupid teanage kids talking about how anyone that has a problem with our country turning into a Nazi, Fascist, Commie Dictatorship---> is an "un-American leftwing nut job". :huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU NOODLES!?!?!?

[/b]

America never was a true democracy to answer your question. Does the constitution and bill of rights exist outside of the glass encasement? Yeah, of course it does. Do some people get fucked over? Yeah. But are most people granted their constitutional rights? Yes. You're on here complaining aren't you? Go to North Korea, China, Iran, and several other countries to complain about the government and see what happens.

You just read a few books about revolutionaries, wars, and other shit and now you're a wannabe political activist. I've seen dozens of your kind. I used to be one of you. People can be brainwashed and used as sheep by both the left and the right. You seem to think only the rightwing can brainwash someone with false propaganda.

:haha: :haha: Trust me, I aint no "revolutionary", I'm just some random dude on the internet kickin common sense.

Just cause you used to hang out in coffee shops and go to protests or whatever you used to do when you were some saposed "revolutionary" don't go assuming that people with enough common sense to see through bullshit are just hyped off a few books. You obviously aint too bright if you think that everyone has to be categorized as "left wing" "right wing", and if you think America was never a democracy.

Originally posted by GnomeToys@Jun 6 2005, 03:05 AM

This is why when you get arrested, you just shut up, give them only short, pertinent, and non-incriminating answers, and do whatever they tell you to do with your body. You'll have plenty of time to be pissed off later, but being reasonable can affect the outcome of your case.

great advice.

a friend of mine walked into an albertson's when he was 17 and filled a backpack with JD. he was watched the entire time by an undercover. as he was leaving they tried to stop him but he didnt, so they tackled him which also broke the bottles in the backpack. they took him into the back room where he got to have a nice little chat with security, but he is an arrogant fucker and ended up mouthing off to them. they would have just called his dad and let him off, but i guess they didn't like his attitude at all so they called the cops, who filed a full report and my friend got fucked with probation. from my understanding, giving authority the respect they deserve is going to help you a lot more than anything else you could do for yourself when caught.. besides running of course.

Originally posted by SF1@Jun 6 2005, 11:14 AM

:haha: :haha: Trust me, I aint no "revolutionary", I'm just some random dude on the internet kickin common sense.

Just cause you used to hang out in coffee shops and go to protests or whatever you used to do when you were some saposed "revolutionary" don't go assuming that people with enough common sense to see through bullshit are just hyped off a few books. You obviously aint too bright if you think that everyone has to be categorized as "left wing" "right wing", and if you think America was never a democracy.

nah, dont hang out in coffee shops and never been to one protest. but i did used to act the same way you did, calling this a nazi police state and saying how we're "oppressed" and all that bullshit. also, everything isn't just left and right and never said it was. i was giving examples. fact is, left and right are merely two broad groups that cover a wide range of idealists. you could probably name hundreds or thousands of different idealist "groups" in this country.

"America never was a true democracy to answer your question. Does the constitution and bill of rights exist outside of the glass encasement? Yeah, of course it does. Do some people get fucked over? Yeah. But are most people granted their constitutional rights? Yes. You're on here complaining aren't you? Go to North Korea, China, Iran, and several other countries to complain about the government and see what happens.

You just read a few books about revolutionaries, wars, and other shit and now you're a wannabe political activist. I've seen dozens of your kind. I used to be one of you. People can be brainwashed and used as sheep by both the left and the right. You seem to think only the r

rightwing can brainwash someone with false propaganda."

i disagree with this but i do believe its a delicate subject with many understandable diffrences....unlike the police tazering this bitch....there is a police state in this country, and you say the sf1 is a 'wannabe political activist'....you can tell all that because he realizes the unbalance in civil liberties in this country?......im grew up in the hood....not the "hood" you see on law and order or some bullshit hollywood movie but several grimmy drug ridden neighborhoods on all sides of atlanta..(im a white dude by the way)...you know what ive noticed? the cops only control the flow of drugs not stop it....ive seen police bust up inside clubs and demand bribes....with my own eyes and ears....if that lady who was cruelly tasered had happen to have been white there is a LARGE chance (keyword 'chance')that it would have went much smoother and less violent than that....but this woman was scared and wanted a witness to what the police may do....LIKE TASER YOU FOR BEING ON A FUCKING PHONE.....there was no threat from this small woman that two well armed highly trained policemen couldnt have handled....as far as swinging at the officer goes, she thought it was a gun pointed at her!....shes says "hes got a gun pointed at me" into her phone.....instinctvly covering her face.....but even if not.....he also had pepperspray and about 120 pounds on her....the cop just wanted to try out his new toy on some minority....ive seen worse....i dont trust the fucking cops either....however, i would have put down my phone and stepped out of the vehicle...only because the law can be interpetted in such ways as i could be hurt by the cops for resisting arrest....all you cats act like its ok for a police officer to do what they did because its legal....this is a dramatic jump for a comparrison i know but slavery was legal once too.....you could legally beat a woman in the 40's with a stick as long as it wasnt thinker than 2 inches.....so legallity doesnt always prove correct humane or morally sound...never once did the cop look to be nervous or scared for his personal safety or that of his partner so he had no GOOD reason to do what he did....this isnt the same as 'red dawgs caught me hitting a spot and beat me down'....i know to expect that but i dont think hitting the spot is wrong...only against the law...and thats the whole fucking point to this graf shit you herbs....saying fuck your bullshit laws...fuck the pretty little world that is being made for those willing to relinquish every moral fiber in their body for the american dream...the rich get richer and the poor get fucked...thats what this shit is....fame is secondary....and all you little toys(and being a toy has alot more to do with your mentality than style) think your grimmy and down with a culture you dont know the roots of....life has been faar too easy on you and you are way too ignorant....you wouldnt know real if one of us slapped you in the face....you only know the history the way it was taught in school....if you think racism isnt a serious problem youre retarded....it was only 40 years ago we had segregation....that means theyre still plently of that generation(still in power) walking among us dreaming about 'the good ol days'...like theyre pappy used to school em to....your the same motherfuckers who are scared shitless from "the terrorist" to the point youll allow the government to do whatever it wants.....youll accept 'free range' over freedom anyday all the while bitching about your dead ass relatives who fought in that war you thought was about liberty....bushs grandfather gave mad bread to hitler (in a time where without that money, the war would have ended) and look whos running the country now.....these racist gustapo pigs who work for this shitty mock-democracy were only missing their burning cross and pointy hats....i dont care if you dont agree with me on this because ive allready accepted theyre too many people in this country who are blind to the injustices being inflicted on the poor so i wont waste my breath trying to convince you otherwise.....i wont even hate you.....ill think your ignorant but thats about it....this post was for all the heads who really know whats up and can relate to what happened to this poor bitch....fuck the police those lazy wanna be wild west hero gun slinging bitches

A-fucking-men Mentor! I was about to lose my mind thinking I was in the Twilight Zone with a bunch of Nazi Youth sheep!

Everybody read what he just said cause every single bit of it is the truth.

Originally posted by mentor@Jun 6 2005, 06:26 PM

"America never was a true democracy to answer your question. Does the constitution and bill of rights exist outside of the glass encasement? Yeah, of course it does. Do some people get fucked over? Yeah. But are most people granted their constitutional rights? Yes. You're on here complaining aren't you? Go to North Korea, China, Iran, and several other countries to complain about the government and see what happens.

You just read a few books about revolutionaries, wars, and other shit and now you're a wannabe political activist. I've seen dozens of your kind. I used to be one of you. People can be brainwashed and used as sheep by both the left and the right. You seem to think only the r

rightwing can brainwash someone with false propaganda."

i disagree with this but i do believe its a delicate subject with many understandable diffrences....unlike the police tazering this bitch....there is a police state in this country, and you say the sf1 is a 'wannabe political activist'....you can tell all that because he realizes the unbalance in civil liberties in this country?......im grew up in the hood....not the "hood" you see on law and order or some bullshit hollywood movie but several grimmy drug ridden neighborhoods on all sides of atlanta..(im a white dude by the way)...you know what ive noticed? the cops only control the flow of drugs not stop it....ive seen police bust up inside clubs and demand bribes....with my own eyes and ears....if that lady who was cruelly tasered had happen to have been white there is a LARGE chance (keyword 'chance')that it would have went much smoother and less violent than that....but this woman was scared and wanted a witness to what the police may do....LIKE TASER YOU FOR BEING ON A FUCKING PHONE.....there was no threat from this small woman that two well armed highly trained policemen couldnt have handled....as far as swinging at the officer goes, she thought it was a gun pointed at her!....shes says "hes got a gun pointed at me" into her phone.....instinctvly covering her face.....but even if not.....he also had pepperspray and about 120 pounds on her....the cop just wanted to try out his new toy on some minority....ive seen worse....i dont trust the fucking cops either....however, i would have put down my phone and stepped out of the vehicle...only because the law can be interpetted in such ways as i could be hurt by the cops for resisting arrest....all you cats act like its ok for a police officer to do what they did because its legal....this is a dramatic jump for a comparrison i know but slavery was legal once too.....you could legally beat a woman in the 40's with a stick as long as it wasnt thinker than 2 inches.....so legallity doesnt always prove correct humane or morally sound...never once did the cop look to be nervous or scared for his personal safety or that of his partner so he had no GOOD reason to do what he did....this isnt the same as 'red dawgs caught me hitting a spot and beat me down'....i know to expect that but i dont think hitting the spot is wrong...only against the law...and thats the whole fucking point to this graf shit you herbs....saying fuck your bullshit laws...fuck the pretty little world that is being made for those willing to relinquish every moral fiber in their body for the american dream...the rich get richer and the poor get fucked...thats what this shit is....fame is secondary....and all you little toys(and being a toy has alot more to do with your mentality than style) think your grimmy and down with a culture you dont know the roots of....life has been faar too easy on you and you are way too ignorant....you wouldnt know real if one of us slapped you in the face....you only know the history the way it was taught in school....if you think racism isnt a serious problem youre retarded....it was only 40 years ago we had segregation....that means theyre still plently of that generation(still in power) walking among us dreaming about 'the good ol days'...like theyre pappy used to school em to....your the same motherfuckers who are scared shitless from "the terrorist" to the point youll allow the government to do whatever it wants.....youll accept 'free range' over freedom anyday all the while bitching about your dead ass relatives who fought in that war you thought was about liberty....bushs grandfather gave mad bread to hitler (in a time where without that money, the war would have ended) and look whos running the country now.....these racist gustapo pigs who work for this shitty mock-democracy were only missing their burning cross and pointy hats....i dont care if you dont agree with me on this because ive allready accepted theyre too many people in this country who are blind to the injustices being inflicted on the poor so i wont waste my breath trying to convince you otherwise.....i wont even hate you.....ill think your ignorant but thats about it....this post was for all the heads who really know whats up and can relate to what happened to this poor bitch....fuck the police those lazy wanna be wild west hero gun slinging bitches

wow..all this is true..

Originally posted by BobTheBuilder.+Jun 7 2005, 11:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BobTheBuilder. - Jun 7 2005, 11:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Leader@Jun 4 2005, 03:38 AM

being tased does not hurt that much. what the fuck.

Are you on drugs? I would rather get shot any day than get tased again.

[/b]

I've never been shot, so I wouldn't be able to use that in comparison.

Mentor has brought forth some specifics that I was not aware of. I'm glad someone is paying attention.

All I saw on the news was she got zapped while talking on the phone...

So my immediate reaction was "That's fucked up!"

Then I heard that she was swinging at the officer.... So then I thought well yeah she needs to be restained but that still doesn't justify zapping her ass.

But in light of new evidence brought forth it seems things are more in her favor again.

What if she was pregnant?

Ok, she was not complying with the officers request, she was getting an attitude. So what if she was pregnant, stun guns don't kill... people or babies, they are used as a non-lethal way to subdue force.

To me its just another loud bitch with an attitude that deserves to get bitch slapped.

Originally posted by BobTheBuilder.+Jun 7 2005, 07:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BobTheBuilder. - Jun 7 2005, 07:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Jun 7 2005, 01:13 PM

fuck the police.

Hahahah. Symbols gets raped two year later in an alley.

"HELLLPP! SOMOONE CALL THE POLICE PLEASEEE!!!"

[/b]

Are you one of those people that prefers the "safety" of an overbearing police state to freedom?

Originally posted by BobTheBuilder.@Jun 7 2005, 09:06 PM

Ok, she was not complying with the officers request, she was getting an attitude. So what if she was pregnant, stun guns don't kill... people or babies, they are used as a non-lethal way to subdue force.

To me its just another loud bitch with an attitude that deserves to get bitch slapped.

Check your facts homeboy, people are dropping dead left and right around this country from being tased.

And are you actually insinuating that if she was pregnant it wouldn't have killed the baby??? :huh2: