THIS BITCH SHOULD HAVE

Pfffffffffft

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Jun 4 2005, 01:54 PM

this being a supposed graffiti website why would you assume that the

majority of heads on here would automatically side with the cops??

i would think the complete opposite. can cops be assholes?? yes.

can cops abuse authority? absolutely yes.

do they frequently? yes probably WAY more than is called for.

did they here? NO, if some bitch took a swing at me PLEASE BELIEVE

that bitch would have been sqwauking like toocan sam for alot longer

than they had her doing it.. chickenhead ass bitch... when your speeding,

got busted lights AND your liscense has been revoked your not quite in the

possition to tell the jake what and what not your gonna do.. fuck her...

cracksmoka,

I'm not assuming you (though you're somehow assuming i'm assuming, go figure) or a "majority of heads on here would automatically side with the cops??" I was actually replying to what cacashrefund had posted previously, not talking to you, but besides all that..I didn't see the "chicken head bitch" swing on the cop or speeding in the video posted above, obviously you did, what I saw was a mufucca tasing the fuck out of a female for being scared out of her mind and reacting so..but whatever dude..I have my opinion you have yours...fuck it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im agreeing with cashrefund. its not as if the cop just did it without warning her. if he's saying "if you dont get out of the car, i am going to tase you" over and over again, you can't complain when he finally does it. he gave her enough warnings and enough time to put the phone down and get out the car. she deserved it. infact, she deserved another round of tasing for the annoying sounds she makes while shes on the floor.

"UUUHHH... UUUHHHH... UHHHHH. UUUUHHHHH. UUUUUHHHH. UUUUHHHH"

listen, im not arguing with you over this. but when you got a cop telling you to put

your phone down or im gonna taze you.. and you say back, and i quote "no, im making a phone call...& oh, your gonna taze ME (as in, i dare you mother fucker)?" then i wouldnt axactly call her scared out of her mind...

laws are laws, alot of them are fucked up, and do nothing but suppress

the masses and reinforce the stranglehold our government already has over us.

but without SOME form of laws inplace and enforced we couldnt exist as a nation or a world for that matter. it would be chaos and only because technology has made it as such, everyone depends

on everyone else for survival now... fuck it... 1

you're talking about this woman like she's a fucking animal.

maybe i'm just a bleeding heart, but all i'm trying to say is that the situation didn't warrant tasing..when I saw that shit it disgusted me, how the cop approached and reacted to the situation was extreme, in my opinion, yeah the woman was in the wrong for running off her mouth to a cop like that..but I also feel he was wrong and used excessive force in subdueing her..I just don't feel this should be acceptable

edit: this was in response to el producto

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Jun 4 2005, 02:19 PM

listen, im not arguing with you over this. but when you got a cop telling you to put

your phone down or im gonna taze you.. and you say back, and i quote "no, im making a phone call...& oh, your gonna taze ME (as in, i dare you mother fucker)?" then i wouldnt axactly call her scared out of her mind...

laws are laws, alot of them are fucked up, and do nothing but suppress

the masses and reinforce the stranglehold our government already has over us.

but without SOME form of laws inplace and enforced we couldnt exist as a nation or a world for that matter. it would be chaos and only because technology has made it as such, everyone depends

on everyone else for survival now... fuck it... 1

yeah I feel you, you definately made some good points, what I meant is that when people are afraid they sometimes make irrational and hasty decisions..did the woman do that? yes, she explained in the video she was making the phone call because she was afraid, the cop chose to take it to the next level with the taser..but in the end it really doesn't matter, he had to subdue her someway, I just thought the method he chose was a bit excessive..I understand the need for law and order in our society, shit i'm happy we have it, but i just sometimes have a problem with how those laws are enforced...I think i'm done with this topic for now..I don't feel the need to argue with anyone about this, I was just expressing my opinion..one

word, your DEFINITELY allowed to have your opinion, and i agree it might have been a little excessive.

but honestly. what else was he going to do to put her in check?

it would have looked 100 times worse on him if he str8 pulled her out of

the car and threw her on the ground. and after the fact i think she was trying to play

the race card and make it seem like she had some type of case against them

(people know cop cars got camera's, come now..)

i too am done with this... peace.

Guest beardo

drama, and she loved every minute of it. probably been waiting her whole life for a chance to start some shit and sue the cops. making a phone call and doing play by play, bitch please. as mero would say 'fuck outta here'

Alot of stupid idiots on here.

So if the pig said "I'm gonna shoot you" 10 times then finally did shoot the person --->He's in the right??? Even if he had no real reason for it???

:nope: :nope:

Originally posted by dumy@Jun 4 2005, 04:17 PM

wow, no one else seeing abuse of authority?...

..I love how, if you have a blue monkey suit and a badge, you can relentlessly terrorize a female while your homie laughs and watches from the sidelines, thats awesome. True, she should have obeyed the officer and exited the vehicle, no one's disputing this, but their was still a hundred different ways this situation could have been handled that wouldn't have needed the excessive force that was displayed in the video. Shit was fucked, the cop approached the whole situation like the woman was some fucking terrorist and he had no other option but to tase her??..give me a fucking break...in any other situation everyone on this board would have seen how fucked up this was, but since dude was a mufucking pig, shit is all good...damn..

WORD THE FUCK UP!!!

That bitch coulda died from a heart attack like mad other people that get tazed and she wasn't exactly a threat she was just being a stupid bitch.

And then what would they tell her fam? "She wouldn't obey my order and get off the phone so I killed her"???

All you dummies siding with the cops like they god almighty or some shit sound like some redneck from the 60's spoutin about "them niggers got what they deserved when the cops beat them and turned the fire hoses and attack dogs on them cause they didn't listen to the cops tell them to go home."

It's stupidity like this that suports and incourages the fascist commie police state that is becoming America.

They really got you younsters brainwashed into thinking they should be aloud to get away with whatever.

There's a reason why we used to have a Bill of Rights in this country and the reason was to protect us against abuses like this.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jun 4 2005, 12:03 PM

Look at it from the pigs point of view,

hes telling her to get out the car repeatedly

Hes telling her hes going to tase her

He gives her more than ample time to follow his orders.

Do you really think hes going to be like "ok, ill just wait till you finish your converstaion ma'am"

Welcome to the real world buddy.

Because it would have been too hard to just grab the phone from her.

Im assuming he didnt take the phone from her because it was on her right side and if he would have grabbed it chances are she would have fought back, and if she fought back the cop could have been injured, and rather than get injured i guess the cop decided to tazer the bitch.

*edit about the right side comment.

If her phobe is on her right, he would have to reach over exposing himself and putting himself within a pretty uncomfortable proximity, and cops are told never to get too close to suspects who are not controlled, for all he knew she could have pulled out a shank a stuck him or something.

I thought the video was funny enough, but the people who are defending the woman are even funnier.

You're missing the point. If she would have simply gotten out of the car none of that would've happened. She should have realized that cops can do that shit and listened. The woman was stupid and paid for it.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jun 5 2005, 03:28 AM

Anybody who opposes the actions taken by the cops, please suggest an alternative measure the cop could have taken.

Are you serious???

What's wrong with just grabbing the bitch and handcuffing her the old fashion way???

Are they too pussy to handle a woman that they need to stand back and electricute the bitch?

Why use a Tazer that is known to kill mad people if it aint that serious of a situation?

If the bitch wasn't weilding a knife or a gun there was absolutely no justification for that shit!

What if that was you're moms and the bitch died from that shit all cause some egomaniac cop had a problem with her atitude and refusal to stroke his ego???

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jun 5 2005, 03:51 AM

Im assuming he didnt take the phone from her because it was on her right side and if he would have grabbed it chances are she would have fought back, and if she fought back the cop could have been injured, and rather than get injured i guess the cop decided to tazer the bitch.

*edit about the right side comment.

If her phobe is on her right, he would have to reach over exposing himself and putting himself within a pretty uncomfortable proximity, and cops are told never to get too close to suspects who are not controlled, for all he knew she could have pulled out a shank a stuck him or something.

Are you a cop? you really sound like one.

You also sound like a fucking pussy.

Throwing someone down could also kill them you know.

It didnt matter if the bitch wasnt weilding a knife or gun, since for all they knew she could have had weapons stached nearby they had to protect themselves. This is why police dont like it when you have your hands in your pockets, ive known a ton of fools who because they put their hands in their pockets when theyre nervous have had guns pulle don them.

And i do know that tazers kill people, theres been like 2 people killed in my area in the past couple of months or so by police.

The real problem is not that that did it, its that hes allowed to do it. He was well within his legal rights to do that.