Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
uselessuse

orko,sorce,tomb,drae fliks

I think these guys from KWS have their letters down to a science. Especially USE. You guys are tight. And I'm jocking like a little bitch. Oh well. Peace......

Guest rotten

thumbs down to the fake ass ORKO for jocking an old school chicago/bay area king.

wow i didnt think anyone would like that cartoon,hows the other pieces ay?thanks for the compliments on that,its surprising

Guest I_Lock_Kids_In_My_SELER

I am not feeling the pieces, but I do like the cartoon.

Guest Comp Shoes

Thumbs down for that fake ass TOMB.

godamn now theres a north east and a west...is there a south too?....lol ...tight shit...nice prodo...orkos are phat...and i guess dray has more style the keep it up ya klowns with saringes

Guest Comp Shoes

good thing cuz he was the fake TOMB.

Guest rotten
Originally posted by uselessuse:

it was jus a name,he writes slotr now,and has been for a few weeks

good choice.

Originally posted by Comp Shoes:

Thumbs down for that fake ass TOMB.

Agreed. Yeah tomb sucks a fat 1, that tunnel is the 1 place he can paint...and his style is poorly bitten.

FUCK THAT USE I DON'T WRITE SLOTR? I WRITE ORKO AND I LOVE THE ORKO FROM CHICAGO I WANNA HAVE HIS CHILDREN AND HIS CHILDRENS CHILDREN I MEAN I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOO MUCH I SLEPT WITH HIS BLACK MOM...I LOVE THAT GUY I THINK EVERY ONE SHOULD WRITE ORKO AND WRITE WINDY CITY ROCKS NEXT TO EVERY PEIOCE THEY DOOOO FUCK I CAN'T EXPLAIN IN WORDS HOW MUCH I LOVE ORKO MAN FUCK.....ROTTEN YOU ARE SO RIGHT GODAMN YOU A BRIGHT MAN I MEAN YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE ORKO AND YOU ALSO KNOW THE FACT THAT I EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS AND THAT HAVE SEEN GRAFF YOU HAVE THE PROOF MAN YOU HAVE THE PROOF WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......I LOVE ROTTEN AND HIS CHILDREN AND ALL HIS OLD ASS FLIX AND ORKO I WANNA GET FUCKED BY THEM BOTH WOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEE..... GODAMN I AM GOING TO WACK OFF TO ALL THE PICTURES OF ORKO PEICES THAT I HAVE THEAT ROTTEN KNOWS FOR A FACT THAT HAVE SEEN ........ $KrazzyKilla$ SMOOOSHES ROTTEN......

okay firstly honest mistake, i didn't know of the other tomb he has history so i am droppig the name. two, kong, fuck dude, you don't quit.... what style did i bite now... i realize the letters are wack and all but damn. yes i think you are jelous of me you that's all.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this