Benched in Balmer..

angry orphan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angry reminds me of the main character of Kids...running around fucking all the virigins of the city without a care in the world... keep doing your thing playa.

Now that Soviet and Tre fr8 is off the ringer..I'd like some uncut digis of this post of yours..hit me up..you know I've got the goods

you fuckin people mane... yall aint playin da game right.. but anyways it snowed like 9 inches right.. and me and the homie are spinnin donuts in da rental whip... and all da sudden BOOM!!! hit a curb and a tree at the same time... shit was bonkers, when i tried drivin away.. no go.. i broke that fuckin control arm strizaight in half.. shit is sittin in some parkin lot as we speak... so on dat note, and since it aint been bumped enough.. ima have to speak on my own behalf and post more fuckin trains for you non-apreciative bastards.. holla atcha boy!!!!!!!!!

DSCN1678.jpg

DSCN1677.jpg

DSCN1676.jpg

DSCN1674.jpg

DSCN1672.jpg

DSCN1682.jpg

DSCN1681.jpg

DSCN1683.jpg

DSCN1684.jpg

DSCN1686.jpg

DSCN1685.jpg

DSCN1688.jpg

DSCN1689.jpg

im fuckin tired.. walked a mile in this fuckin snow and hail.. my hands are bout to fall da fuggg off

• 1 month later...