Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MRFLICKONE

YOUR FAVORITE PANEL

I fold, pretty tough question man, there are soo many, plus you just turned this into a **my bad**aussie/euro thread. Not a bad idea tho.

Kids On Chemicals, definatly one of the best e2e's pulled off in syd..

Nothing he posted was really "euro", just australian steel.

Once again....my bad....

Originally posted by Seth@Jun 4 2005, 04:16 AM

Kids On Chemicals, definatly one of the best e2e's pulled off in syd..

Nothing he posted was really "euro", just australian steel.

I can't find an online pic of my favourite panels but one of them is an end to end in Berlin (I think) by Mack. Berlin is far and away my favourite steel scene to follow at the moment as they take older, more traditional and technical letterforms and put their own spin on them. Their colourforms are off the hook and the technical abilities of the best panel heads in Germany is insane. This Mack piece, which was in StyleFile Honey, had an end to end background of grey, dreary-looking faces and then BAM, right in the middle of the train, this awesome Mack piece.

I can't put it into words but there's something about the German steel scene that I love; their scene seems to correlate the most with the old NYC underground of the '70s and '80s. They burn the blackbooks, they do awesome walls and their panels are proper panels, done in the true tradition of graffiti. They seem to master all the elements of graffiti the old-school way, covering all skills from bombing to burning with whole cars. I love Berlin especially.

Can't go past giving mention to the KOC panels FlickOne posted. Both are awesome. The "Kick Off Crew" one is a mad statement and awesome crushing with that old school flavour and definitely fresh characters. Then on the flipside you have the totally original "Kids On Chemicals" panel which is just from another planet. Peyote is for my money one of the most original and funky writers in Australia.

Derick is dope; definitely a king of Bratislava but for me, all those guys ruin nice panels with WACK backgrounds. Wouldn't you agree?

If anyone here is from Sydney could they send me a private message as I am hoping to visit your fine town soon :)

visit any of my posts....no favorites I have love for all the quality panels out there

Originally posted by EightyFour@Jun 5 2005, 09:04 PM

I can't find an online pic of my favourite panels but one of them is an end to end in Berlin (I think) by Mack. Berlin is far and away my favourite steel scene to follow at the moment as they take older, more traditional and technical letterforms and put their own spin on them. Their colourforms are off the hook and the technical abilities of the best panel heads in Germany is insane. This Mack piece, which was in StyleFile Honey, had an end to end background of grey, dreary-looking faces and then BAM, right in the middle of the train, this awesome Mack piece.

mack17dk.jpgmack27es.jpgmack39de.jpg

After reading that long ass reply i thought that panel would be pretty freash, didnt think it would look anything like it did tho. Holy fuck.

that mack shit is pretty fuckin tight!!!....i respect quality so if its quality then thats my fav at the moment till i see another nice panel...

damn that Esteme with the naked chicks is bad ass...

One of my favorite panels was the Casper the friendly Ghost e2e done by Jero and Blitz ICR..I actually have pics but my scanner is dead so i can't put them up..sorry folks..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this