LACOSTE INTOLERANCE?

WEAK NIGGUH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No dairy, no wheat, no gluten, no barley, no oats, no rye, spelt, no flax... man, the list goes on.

And yes, that means I can't drink beer. Sucks to be me.

What happens if I do? Dairy justs gives me the bloated painful feeling like you get when you're about to have some serious diahrea (How do you spell that?). Gluten and wheat give me the feeling that I'm trying to digest broken glass... which makes for an interesting thought about actually passing it. You figure it out. And the gas smells... hoo-wee. Even cows miles away be saying, "You smell that shit?"

Almond rice milk is by far the good stuff. Sopped up with some Koala Krisp cereal bits... oh yeah!

Originally posted by Joker@Jun 4 2005, 08:13 PM

No dairy, no wheat, no gluten, no barley, no oats, no rye, spelt, no flax... man, the list goes on.

And yes, that means I can't drink beer. Sucks to be me.

What happens if I do? Dairy justs gives me the bloated painful feeling like you get when you're about to have some serious diahrea (How do you spell that?). Gluten and wheat give me the feeling that I'm trying to digest broken glass... which makes for an interesting thought about actually passing it. You figure it out. And the gas smells... hoo-wee. Even cows miles away be saying, "You smell that shit?"

Almond rice milk is by far the good stuff. Sopped up with some Koala Krisp cereal bits... oh yeah!

that sucks man....no really..im sorry about that for you.

I can't drink milk. But I can have ice cream and other things containing milk, just no straight milk. I think soy milk tastes a whole world better anyway.

I'm also slightly allergic to shell fish, but they taste so good that sometime I just go ahead and bear the 2-3 hours of compressed insides and hard breathing.

i thought i was lactose intolerant for years. whenever i had any dairy i had the shits, horrible farts etc. any dairy would just set me off like this massive stink bomb--i attained a reputation (not with the ladies, of course) for this.

i recently moved. and i can eat dairy like no tomorrow, and i'll fart like twice.

my theory: i have elevation issues. the first scenario was while i lived in boulder. i now live Sucka Free. a week ago i went back to boulder, and the farts/shits were back on track w/o missing a beat. got home, and it was all gone. it is really strange to me. not sure if my elevation theory is legit or not. someday when i have a real job and insurance i'll ask a doctor...