wtf fat joe is painting some peice on mtv right no

Mr. Chad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are some other mainstream rappers that wrote? List 'em...

KRS-One, but nobody ever saw him up. I've never seen one flick.

DJ KSLAY (DEZ)

probably a few others.

I remember seein Flava Flav on the COPE2 video talking about how he used to run up in the yards, and that was funny to me. He probably wrote hobo graffiti or some shit

i think slug from atmosphere paints freights. not to put him in the same realm as crack, dez or krs-1... just responding to the the who rhymes and paints question.

there is a cantonese hip hop group in hong kong called LMF. (lazy muthafuckaz!) it's basically the gayest thing you could ever try to imagine. no, it's gayer. imagine the gayest thing you have ever witnessed. like when you accidentally walked into that bar when you were wasted, looked around, and then realized you were like dorothy lost in the gay land of oz.

LMF is a little gayer than that.

they try to sound like POD or linkin park with a little wu tang.

anyway. MC YAN is one of the guys in LMF and he is also on top of the non existent graffiti game in hong kong.

in hong kong they put ads on the subway trains. like plastic posters on the outside of the train, covering the train like a whole car.

MC YAN got paid to design a graffiti ad for fucking McDonalds for these. he got PAID. and it was so bad... not even toy.... more like 4th grade notebook cover doodles....

did this have a point?

oh yeah. don't forget to include MC YAN on your list of writer/rappers.

Originally posted by POIESIS+Jun 3 2005, 11:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (POIESIS - Jun 3 2005, 11:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>maybe he should start writing "FAT CRACK"...

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Jun 4 2005, 01:52 AM

i bet doughnuts are a staple part of his diet

:haha: :haha:

and IQUIT, you are correct that Slug from Atmosphere writes.

7head shots has more than a few graffiti references "Getting up in cities like TWIST."