What the fuck is wrong with cereal?

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to eat so much cereal, and I used to be really fat. Now I stick with plain Quaker Oats with some splenda and maple syrup on top. And if I do eat cereal I LOVEEEEE Golden Grahams.

I dont think there is any difference btwn cereals now and when we were kids. Shits just as bad, if anything its better for you especially since companies started making all the cereals whole wheat.

AND ECTO COOLER WAS THE SHITTTTTTTTTTTT.

Originally posted by casekonly@Jun 2 2005, 09:11 PM

it's been awhile since i've eatena straight up kids cereal, but i do remember super mario cereal...that shit had loads of sugar in it....

i think that shit was split w/ a box of barbie cereal... i used to blackmail my lil bro that i would tell everyone at school that he ate barbie cereal (and that he had a crush on the babysitter). i got all his baseball cards & all his change.

anywho, i likie cocoa puffs, cocoa krispies, wheat chex, granola, & rice krispies w/ bananas

cereal is the best anytime/ live off for weeks food.

mixing cereals together is delicious, my favorite so far is cocoa pebbles and cookie crisp, or cinnamon toast crunch and cinnamon mini buns.

gotta get that shit down like science.

whatever happened to actually getting cool toys inside too? anyone rememger them lil plastic helicopters n shit

good times :love2:

Originally posted by Glik0@Jun 2 2005, 10:11 PM

Basic 4 is jumpoff leveled stuff.

Speaking of that, anyone remember the juice Five Alive? I think that was the name. That shit was splendid as well.

FIVE ALIVE!

i have fond memories of juicy juice in the metal cans, and rice krispies with honey on top.

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Jun 6 2005, 02:18 AM

Cereal is my fucking number one favorite food. You know whats awesome too? Break about a dozen oreos up into little bits, put 'em in a bowl of milk, and eat THAT shit like ceral.

My girlfriend hates when I do this.

I've thought about doing that. But doesn't exactly seem healthy. Do that everyday and I'll be a fat slob in no time.

Originally posted by villain@Jun 2 2005, 10:07 PM

oh yeah blueberry morning is bomb...

and basic 4.

ever notice how when you go into the supermarket, the kiddie cereal is all on the lower shelves so they can grab them and stick them in your cart or run off with it or whatever... conspiracy?

they do that onpurpose , also if you look at the eyes of all the characters like tony the tiger and shit , they all point downward ,at the height of little kids.its done to lure them in.