What the fuck is wrong with cereal?

GLIK$

I just saw some commercial for marshmellow mania pebbles.

I remember when Quisp cereal was like the most sugary worst cereal out there for you.

The fuck do these people feed their kids?

Reeses Peanut Butter Cup cereal, ca'mon.

Gimme some good ol blueberry morning or honey bunches of oats. Grape Nuts are good too man, just because they dont have peanut butter sugar marshmellow add-ins doesnt mean theyre not scrumdilliumpcious.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well thats true, but if you look at the market now, cereals that were like "oh shit mom's gonna flip if im eating this" have flooded the market.

You walk down the aisle and its like 450 boxes of chocolate covered sugar pops and maybe 10 boxes of corn flakes, pops, and total.

oh yeah blueberry morning is bomb...

and basic 4.

ever notice how when you go into the supermarket, the kiddie cereal is all on the lower shelves so they can grab them and stick them in your cart or run off with it or whatever... conspiracy?

it's been awhile since i've eatena straight up kids cereal, but i do remember super mario cereal...that shit had loads of sugar in it...

they just do this shit to rot kids teeth out.

i wonder if it's a dentist conspiracy. i know tons of cats with rotten mouths.

quisp is the shit, although i can't find it where i live.

Only a few stores in the area will get a shipment once a year, after that you'll just have to wait until the next quisp season

apple jacks, raisin bran, grape nuts, honey nut cheerios, cap'n cunt, and fruity pebbles are my favorites. I could never take the lucky charms, I don't like the texture of those slimy little marshmallows after they've been soaking in milk for a few minutes.

Speaking of juice, one thing I really miss is Hi-C Ecto cooler.

left.gif

used to get that shit in those big cans and make one hole for pouring and another for airflow, FUCK YEAH

Originally posted by Æ°@Jun 3 2005, 12:30 AM

Speaking of juice, one thing I really miss is Hi-C Ecto cooler.

left.gif

used to get that shit in those big cans and make one hole for pouring and another for airflow, FUCK YEAH

This was the real shit. I could go for some right now...Damn.

I haven't eaten cereal in years. Can't say I've eaten a decent breakfast in awhile either. I really need to start waking up earlier.

I remember only being able to eat Special K cereal as a kid. I didn't know there was such a thing as sugary cereal till I visited my cousins in NJ. They had Fruity Pebbles.Lucky Charms etc...I couldn't believe my eyes. I think I remember seeing Oreo cereal recently..that is just stupid.

Nowadays I am old and boring and eat this stuff.

603331b.jpg

enkuerosnet_1845_112482513.jpg

Originally posted by Glik0@Jun 3 2005, 04:11 AM

Basic 4 is jumpoff leveled stuff.

Speaking of that, anyone remember the juice Five Alive? I think that was the name. That shit was splendid as well.

5 alive is the shit!

in england, you can now get cans of it (ie. sprite, coke...)and since i discovered this wonderfull progression my coke (acola) habit has gone way down..

thats got to be a good thing.

and for cereals, frosties or shreddies will do just fine