girlpants

PBNJ

Well #1 most any girl loves a guy and girl pants

#2 Ya'll sayin you can't be havin a package if you wearin em ..more like you can't be afraid to show your shit off cause I mean unless your shits real small and your embarassed you aint got nuthin to worry about

PLUS it keeps ya shit in place for the most part so you aint gotta b grabbin yourself every 2 minutes to fix it.

Butt I mean w/e I rock em and I aint afraid to rock em and if any of yall think I aint straight I'm thinkin I gotta bunch of people that can prove you wrong.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There really is no justification for wearing womens pants, unless your REALLY fucking skinny and they are tapered, if your wearing womens flairs, then yeah, your probably an emopalooza.

Levi's slim fit does it for me.

i would say being a woman would be a good justification for wearing women's pants

Well #1 most any girl loves a guy and girl pants

Ive met, maybe 4? girls my entire life who think that shit is hot.

I guess I dont hang out at the right vinyl toy collector's conventions to meet this vast majority.

Mann just let people wear what they wanna wear..if you're expressing yourself the shit don't really matter..I mean I think those gothic people who wear 500 chains on thur pants look dumb but I don't go around bashin em and shit.