It's hard being beautiful

Alien

Anybody else know how I feel? I'm not conceited or superficial but I'm just naturally beautiful. Sometimes I'm sick of it..It just seems like everyone expects a little more out of you when you look good. I'm not the metrosexual type either. I dont lather myself in creams and wear expensive name brand clothes. To be honest, I dress sloppy as hell but females are still drawn to me. I'm tired of all the compliments too. Whenever I recieve one now, in my head Im thinking, "Yeah I know bitch, shut the fuck up". And when it comes to bombing, oh dont even get me started. It's nearly impossible to do insides when everyones constantly gazing at you like you're some sort of God.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what the fuck ever.

i was in an airport a few weeks ago

and i had to get on an earlier flight.

the guy told me i'd have to upgrade my ticket, and it would cost me.

i asked him how much

then he told me, it's $28

but i'll waive it, because you're so cute.

i thanked him

then he said "don't say being beautiful never got you anywhere"

and i laughed

because i know how much that shit has gotten me in life.

so suck it up, punky

Im so beautiful that in the morning the garbage comes to get my garbage, birds sing only for me, the bodega man makes my coffee just right, the G train arrives at some point, work is all right, and at the end of each day I get some orgasmo sex from one of the numerous Gat's fans.

Please. BEAT THAT. YOU GOT BIRDS SINGING FOR YOU? NO, I DONT THINK SO.

Being ugly is also a problem. People awals feel sorry for me, askin me shit like did you have an accident? or were there any other survivors? You think i chose to look like sombody took a belt sander to my nek stump! when I'm on the train i feel like Joseph merrick "I'M NOT AN ANIMAL I'M A HUMAN BEING!" You think its bad because girls look at you all the time cause they wanna fuck, try gettin mounted by a police horse caus it thinks you look perdy! I'm just sayn take what you got and run with it! :haha:

Originally posted by MAGS156@Jun 2 2005, 02:46 PM

Being ugly is also a problem. People awals feel sorry for me, askin me shit like did you have an accident? or were there any other survivors? You think i chose to look like sombody took a belt sander to my nek stump! when I'm on the train i feel like Joseph merrick "I'M NOT AN ANIMAL I'M A HUMAN BEING!" You think its bad because girls look at you all the time cause they wanna fuck, try gettin mounted by a police horse caus it thinks you look perdy! I'm just sayn take what you got and run with it! :haha:

I wish you weren't so stupid.