***ATTENTION MERO***

duh-rye-won

from what i'm hearing, the money to invest won't be too large. i can take care of it. hiring a dope web designer could be a little costly, but mams has offered his skills. i have other friends who are nice if that doesnt work out. (puerto ricans are mad flaky).

basically i can't see one single reason why we shouldn't do it.

so lets see what the next step we gotta take is. i guess finding a name that isn't taken. i'm not really feeling merouana.com. i agree with whoever said it gives a wrong impression.

i'm tired. i'm going to sleep. more on this when i get to work tomorrow and have 9 hours of boredom to sort this out and think about it.

me and the niggamoppa already have a tropical island scouted for retirement. it's called the Niggapinos. ask him about it.

it's on, mero. get famous and take me with you.

-goose

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Whoa whoa whoa... I said I'd help, but I reeeeaally don't have the free time to design the whole thing myself. There's a couple of areas where I can offer my skills, but not the entire setup.

Mams/Flaky

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Jun 2 2005, 12:18 PM

Mero - what URL would you suggest?

I really like http://www.youmad.com, and I can only see one potential problem. When you say the name of the site verbally, it sounds like umad.com. But that can be overlooked, as it takes 2 seconds you say "y-o-u-m-a-d".

"YOU MAD" IS OFFICIAL. CUZ IT HAS TO BE SHORT, SO NIGGAS DONT GET CONFUSED AND END UP GOING TO SOME GERMAN SCAT WEBSITE AND NIGGAS START THINKING IM SOME HOMO WHO'S INTO SHITPLAY...NAHHHH. IM NOT HIGH YET SO I AINT THINKIN STRAIGHT. BUT ONCE I SMOKE THIS CLIP I SHOULD BE FOCUSED.

MEROE

MLBCEE

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jun 2 2005, 12:21 PM

Whoa whoa whoa... I said I'd help, but I reeeeaally don't have the free time to design the whole thing myself. There's a couple of areas where I can offer my skills, but not the entire setup.

Mams/Flaky

That's why I think typepad would be a good option. From what I understand, it's really easy to use. Just purchase the URL [http://www.XXXXXX.com] and have it redirect to XXXXXX.typepad.com. Like this. Do it like a blog setup so people can leave comments, etc. Easy.

Or moveabletype.

Guest sneak

mero, you reckon youd be able to update it on the reg?

thats the one problem i see. i hate when websites are good, but dont update enough.

Originally posted by sneak@Jun 2 2005, 12:47 PM

mero, you reckon youd be able to update it on the reg?

thats the one problem i see. i hate when websites are good, but dont update enough.

MY DUDE. THATS MY WORD I WOULD UPDATE THE SHIT EVERY OTHER DAY. IF IM GETTIN A CHECK FOR IT? PSH. NIGGA YOU ALREADY KNOW! ILL UPDATE EVERY HOUR IF IM GETTIN GUAC.

M E R O

CHEA!

CHEA!

CHEA!

Originally posted by dubsface@Jun 2 2005, 02:46 PM

Meros, if you get famous, I better get a piece of the island. It can be named "Potatoville" and consist of grey goose filled water guns and mini double shot funnels.

dont forget the...

LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK....

just call me Mr. Wiggles :spent: man i miss this shit!!!!!!

you need to add a mero ring tone that fools can call in an get DLed to there phones.

money making opportunities for mero:

Ring tone, "YO NIGGA, YOUR PHONE IS RINGIN!"

not here message,...

Mero Bull horn, "SO NIGGAS CAN SPEAK IN CAPITOLS ON THE STREET AND SHIT'