***ATTENTION MERO***

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. mero is gonna laugh his ass off when he sees this. well i hope he does.

could one of the mods help me get ravens attention on this matter? i'd be curious to hear what he has to say about it.

and thanks for all the feedback everyone.

and hey. even if it doesnt get me an early retirement, it would be fun.

mamz. if you're really interested, lets talk.

ok i'm gonna stop posting in this thread until mero sees it.

getting a little ahead of myself. i havent even signed the talent yet.

1- do it.

2- once the photos of morons are up and mero rips on them, everyone (whos not on 12oz) will want to know what mero looks like. no matter what anyone wears, your going to get made fun of.

3- i dont agree with merojuana.com. its too close to marajuana. once again, this could make or break (non 12ozers) decesion on visting the site in the first place. just my opinion though..

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@Jun 2 2005, 04:11 PM

2- once the photos of morons are up and mero rips on them, everyone (whos not on 12oz) will want to know what mero looks like.  no matter what anyone wears, your going to get made fun of.

this photo is the only justification the world needs to know that mero is in fact cooler than them, and has every right to rip on them

iheartcancer.jpg

*edit- deuce

The funniest thing is how Mero still hasn't responded yet, and the plan is completely laid out for him.

My personal opnion is that this will never fly without Mero, and the website would merely be a vessel for him to showcase his talents. Once this shit blows up, you'll all have to say your goodbyes and watch from a distance, because MTV will eat this up like a fat chick with a pint of Ben and Jerrys, and Mero will be the next Tom Green or Jackass sensation.

Guest Pilau Hands

HAHAHAHA

dude is really gonna like this. i told him a couple times that he should send shit to (shudder...) Vice, but this is a much better idea.

let's gooooooooooooo

Set up a free site through Geocities...after you get the ball rolling than possibly get the full html address and upgrade your site through Yahoo...$20 a month isn't bad...

Don't go and buy a site until you have Mero signed on and you get enough attention online to garner a full launch....

My 2 cents

2 Things:

1- $20 a month is pretty high. I paid about 70$ or so for two years for the domain name and space for my page.

2- Whose actually going to design the site? I know some basic html coding off hand, and Im learning flash, but shit, its not good enough.

YO MY NIGGA. IF YOU EVEN HAD THE SLIGHTEST DOUBT IN YOUR MIND THAT I WOULD SAY NO TO SOMETHING THAT COULD POTENTIALLY MAKE ME FAMOUS AND LET ME FULLFILL MY LIFELONG DREAM OF PIPING ROSARIO DAWSON. YOU'RE BUGGIN. IM ALL OVER THIS SHIT HOMIE. I'M ALL OVER IT LIKE HOMELESS NIGGAS ON 50 CENT BEERS. YOU ALREADY KNOW. THERES ONLY A FEW OBSTACLES.

1. I DONT KNOW NO KINDA HTML

2. IM BROKE

3. IM BROKE

OTHER THAN THAT ERRYTHINGS A GO FAM. I'LL SIT IN A ROOM ALL DAY WITH FLICKS AND JUST TEAR NIGGAS APART. HALLAH. LETS GET THIS GUAC. IM ALSO TRYING TO RETIRE EARLY GOOSE LETS DO IT. I NEED TO PURCHASE MY OWN ISLAND TO SMOKE PCP ON BEFORE IM 30.

MEROOOOOO!