Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
VoltControl

Tshirt Spray Secret Recipe??

I've searched and searched. Direct me otherwise.

I was reading up on rarekind.com about david samuel's tshirt designs, and his "secret recipe" that dosen't wash off... ! Does paint have to be a particular consistancy to spray out of a spray can? I mean do you think you could use tshirt paint, or is that too sticky? I'd try it but I might blow up.

Or does anyone have their own recipe they know that dosen't fade out eventually?

Help much appreciated.

i give this thread about 6 hours. this is already mentioned in like 2 or three other spots. but since you went as far as making your own thread for it i can see your very interesed so ill give you some help. ill need your e-mail address, social number, credit card and pin, and ill sell you an 800mL bottle for just 49.99 (US)

Right spray it on as usuall. I dry mine with a hair dryer as soon as im finished. This makes it cleaner dry and thicker. To make it last longer leave it until its completely dry then put some greese proof paper over the design and iron it until the paper krinkeles up and it looks done. Then its finished.

David samuel uses fabric paint for his get it in hobby craft its about 3.50 a pot.

forget the spray can tshirt design, i made some for tagtheworld.com and they wore out so i got a 50$ silk screen printing kit with everythihng, even the ink and junk, and i did like 20 shirts, and they work ass good as some of the shirts out there bcuz some of the shirts that u have in ur closet are made by silk screen printing.!