Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tough Love

What Should I Buy?

okay...heres the deal. I will try purchasing a few new games for my N64. Yes, N64...i know a place that sells two for like 10 a pop, so its a pretty good deal. anyways, i cant exactly narrow it down, but i sorta have a few in mind

this is what im thinking of buying for now (any two of these)

Spider Man 64

Extreme G

SanFranRush 2049

Zelda, Majora's Mask

Conkers Bad fur day

Turok 2 seeds of evil

Zelda Ocarana of Time

Now, right now im leaning towards majora's mask and conker's bad fur day. Ive played both before, finished Conker, but i dont own any of them. I enjoyed majoras mask, but never played the entire thing. Ive finished Ocarana of time a million times (but dont own it) and i like the game none the less...

so there are your choices....i dont know if you guys maybe played some of these games and know what their like, and maybe you can give me some input as to what i should get

Goldeneye(you CANNOT own a 64 and not have this game)

StarFox

San Francisco Rush

Winback

Mario Kart 64

Bomberman 64

Pefect Dark

Cruisin' the world

Donkey Kong 64

All good games.

And one thing do not get conkers bad fur day, its a waste of money. I have it, i am extremely unsatisfied with it. It is the shame of my collection.

Originally posted by Tough Love@May 31 2005, 03:04 AM

SanFranRush 2049

mannnnnn, that game was so dope. i used to love playing that at the bowling alley.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@May 31 2005, 12:21 PM

Goldeneye(you CANNOT own a 64 and not have this game)

How the hell could you not include this in your list?

Smack yourself.

Goldeneye is all you need. One of the best videogames ever.

Make sure you play it with your friends!

Mariokart64 is alright, too.

i guess i shouldve made my self more clear. i own the following games for n64

perfect dark

golden eye

mario kart

mario 64

F1 World Grand Prix

Ridge Racer 64

F Zero X

Smash Bros.

ive played these ones through and through and im tired of them. Ive either beaten them into a bloody pulp, or im stuck on an impossibly hard level and im done with them.

as for the list i mentioned in my first post, those were some notable games that came up when i was looking for some top rated N64 games on various gamer sites. they are also games that seemed pretty interesting and unique. i was wondering if you guys had any other games that youve played that stood out, besides the ones i own, that i should maybe take a look at. the way things are right now, ill prolly get a zelda game and some other one. I dont know, we;ll see

the other day i was thinking about picking up an N64 with mario and mario kart. those games are fucking amazing. Then i decided i already spend too much time online and i don't need anything else in my house to distract me from accomplishing things.

majora's mask and bad fur day, both great games. extreme g is pretty cool. rite now if i play n64 i'm playing road rash64. great game. i also enjoy tetris64. star wars episode one racer also kicks ass.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@May 31 2005, 05:14 AM

You're just pissed off that it doesn't have tony hawk 4 or sweet beat making capabilities.

What do you know of my beat making capabilities?

Originally posted by fermentor666+May 31 2005, 02:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fermentor666 - May 31 2005, 02:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>N64 is pretty terrible.

[/b]

/\

|

|

Fuck you.

|

|

\/

<!--QuoteBegin-wAndEreR@May 31 2005, 02:14 PM

WUT GAMES DO U RECCOMEND FOR MY SEGA SATURN?? :dozey:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I never got into Majora's Mask.

Turok 2 was pretty fucking awesome. And LONG. I never got to finish it.

You know which one I fucking loved and played nonstop even though I beat it 700 times? Star Wars Pod Racer.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by SCRAWBURRY@May 31 2005, 08:22 AM

You should get that VW Beetle Racer, I cant remember the exact title of the game....But it was the shit.

Oh fuck yeah!!!! Damn, I knew I'd forgotten something, that game was such a fucking sleeper. Sick battle mode.

i dunno..i might be able to play harvest moon for hours on end.

mario kart 64 fo sho

goldeneye mahfucka

thats all you need.

Originally posted by azert+May 31 2005, 07:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (azert - May 31 2005, 07:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fermentor666@May 31 2005, 02:11 PM

N64 is pretty terrible.

/\

|

|

Fuck you.

|

|

\/

<!--QuoteBegin-wAndEreR@May 31 2005, 02:14 PM

WUT GAMES DO U RECCOMEND FOR MY SEGA SATURN?? :dozey:

[/b]

Oh, sorry, for you people that hadn't hit puberty when it came out I guess it counts as "vintage". Or "old school". It had a few good games but the technology was weak even for it's time. Nothing worth reminiscing about except for skateboarding on turtle shells in Mario 64.

Actually, that was probably pretty harsh for people on here who played the N64. When I went from playing Quake against 16 people on my PC to my friends house where I had to suffer through Goldeneye in a little 2 inch section of the screen moving at half the speed, it was no fun. But if you liked it, that's cool. I understand.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this