bored on sunday

unbiasedone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OK ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID OR SOMETHING "COSE" OR WHATEVER THAT CRAP SAYS....

YOU GOT AN ENTIRE FUCKING CAR THEIR, AND NOT ONLY DO YOU SIDE BUST A NIGGA BUT YOU GO OVER HALF HIS "H"....

AND WORST OF ALL YOUR WACK AS FUCK! STUPID ASS FUCK NIGGA YOU........

kose is one of the hardest writers out there, period

Originally posted by NoneCanTest(dot)com+May 30 2005, 12:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NoneCanTest(dot)com - May 30 2005, 12:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-unbiasedone@May 29 2005, 10:46 PM

CIMG2156.jpg

CIMG2155.jpg

OK ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID OR SOMETHING "COSE" OR WHATEVER THAT CRAP SAYS....

YOU GOT AN ENTIRE FUCKING CAR THEIR, AND NOT ONLY DO YOU SIDE BUST A NIGGA BUT YOU GO OVER HALF HIS "H"....

AND WORST OF ALL YOUR WACK AS FUCK! STUPID ASS FUCK NIGGA YOU........

BUMP THEM FELONS - RUBEK FUNK HELM.....

[/b]

talking shit with his straight letter 8th grade style. Kose does more in a year then most writers will do their whole career.

cant wait to catch a train of yours.!!!

I got your back KING KOSE

Originally posted by NoneCanTest(dot)com@May 30 2005, 09:14 PM

AS SOON AS ALL KOSE'S BOYS ON HERE (THE ONES SAYING THAT THEYRE GOING TO DISS MY BOY) PM ME SAYING WHO THEY ARE... I'LL BE HAPPY TO PM THEM BACK LETTING THEM KNOW WHO I AM.....

AND FOR ALL YOU THAT ARE SAYING I'M "HATING ON KOSE"... YOU AIN'T GONNA BE MAD IF SOME NIGGA GOES OVER YOU LIKE THAT?

EXACTLY......................................................................

No one has said shit about going over your dumb asses. You are the one that started talking like you're a big man. PM me and let me know what you write. I wont get involved and I'll only tell kose.

Otherwise you're just a bitch.

king kose king kose let go of that niggas dick already fuck that nigga if hes put in so much work he gets no respect i could do 2 trains in my life and those shits will serve that bootleg shit he does sooooooo much fuck all u dick pulling hoez............. :haha: :king:

Originally posted by NoneCanTest(dot)com+May 31 2005, 09:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NoneCanTest(dot)com - May 31 2005, 09:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GRANITE ROCKr@May 30 2005, 11:56 AM

talking shit with his straight letter 8th grade style. Kose does more in a year then most writers will do their whole career.

cant wait to catch a train of yours.!!!

I got your back KING KOSE

EXACTLY..............................

ENOUGH SAID......................................

[/b]

Chances are granite rockr will never catch anything by you or your friends because 9 out of 10 people on this website talk like they have balls but in reality they haven't done shit.

Just pm me what you write, you don't have to worry about that kid, I'm a man of my word.