kids these days

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

But she already gave him more money due to the decentcy of Mr. Hesher. So him asking for even more after he already got a raise is worthy of a swift kick in the ass. If I get a $2 raise at work and then say the same day "Yo this shit isnt cuttin it, I need more," they might just kick my ass too.

its the principle of the matter...they agreed on $8 an hour. Mommahesh was nice enough to bump it up to $10 an hour...and the greedly little fuck looked the gift horse in the mouth and asked for more. if he didn't think $8 an hour was enough...he should have asked for more or not worked as hard.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@May 31 2005, 01:21 PM

its the principle of the matter...they agreed on $8 an hour. Mommahesh was nice enough to bump it up to $10 an hour...and the greedly little fuck looked the gift horse in the mouth and asked for more. if he didn't think $8 an hour was enough...he should have asked for more or not worked as hard.

good point..

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@May 30 2005, 06:39 AM

get a mexican next time, they never complain

^Moral of the story right here

They're just happy to get work

My dad had some white kids work in his yard once. These kids breaked like every 20 minutes, and took forever. There were 5 of 'em, when it usually took Nacho and Jorge half the time (im not trying to make a joke, i remember their names, we got the same guys everytime).

Originally posted by Scrabble+May 31 2005, 05:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scrabble - May 31 2005, 05:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-2BLAZZED@May 30 2005, 06:39 AM

get a mexican next time, they never complain

^Moral of the story right here

They're just happy to get work

My dad had some white kids work in his yard once. These kids breaked like every 20 minutes, and took forever. There were 5 of 'em, when it usually took Nacho and Jorge half the time (im not trying to make a joke, i remember their names, we got the same guys everytime).

[/b]

yeah, too bad the side effect of all that is that they get paid shit and treated the same..