kids these days

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

my mom hired this highschool kid to come to her house and do yardwork. last week he worked a whole day and she paid him $8/hr for 8 hours of work. today he came by and worked for 3 hours. i told my mom she should really be paying him like $10/hr. so he goes to leave and she hads him $30. he asks for another $10. she explained the math invovled to this retard and he said "yeah but i worked hard".

the fuck is wrong w/ this kid. he also got a free lunch and about a half hour lunch break. what a moron...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

As the son of your mother you should either woop his ass, or tell him not to come back LEADING to an ass wooping and after you kick his ass tell him that your his father and he should be doing the yard work for free.

IM SAYING NIGGA, FIRST OF ALL YOU TRYING TO PLAY ME ON SOME SHIT LIKE IM IN HIGHSCHOOL, IM A COLLEGE STUDENT...BUT YO I CHOPPED YOUR MOMS OAK TREE DOWN WITH A BOXCUTTER...MOWED THE LAWN PLANTED SHRUBS AND MULCHED. THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU CANT GIMME AN EXTRA 10 SO I CAN SMOKE MY LITTLE BLUNT AND FEED MY KIDS HUB. DAMN...

MERO.

JAYPEE!

You might want to remind him that people in Africa strip mine 12 hours a day for diamonds and get paid shit. Then kick him in the ass and find a new high schooler that will work harder for less pay. It works for big business, so make it work for you.

Guest KING BLING

what is this $8 or $10 an hour bullshit anyway. One of my good friends pays their baby sitter $10 bucks an hour, and she drives a car her parents got her, I can't beleive it, I say pay me $9 and you don't have to worry about my curfew, just your liquor. I didn't make dirt in high school. Go sell some weed if you want to make money. $10, shit...

Guest HESHIANDET

fool i done put my time in w/ moms and was visitng for the weekend. fuck that shit.

see buit what must be remebered is my family is on some 227 shit. we done moved on up and noone is getting over on us. my mom taught me how to shoplift people

At least the kid has enough work ethic, to accually work for money. It's fucking ridiculous for him to expect more on top of a raise. If really wants more money tell him to go down the street and donate plasma. Thats what I do to make some fast cash... it's great except for the health side effects.