Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HESHIANDET

kids these days

Guest HESHIANDET

my mom hired this highschool kid to come to her house and do yardwork. last week he worked a whole day and she paid him $8/hr for 8 hours of work. today he came by and worked for 3 hours. i told my mom she should really be paying him like $10/hr. so he goes to leave and she hads him $30. he asks for another $10. she explained the math invovled to this retard and he said "yeah but i worked hard".

the fuck is wrong w/ this kid. he also got a free lunch and about a half hour lunch break. what a moron...

As the son of your mother you should either woop his ass, or tell him not to come back LEADING to an ass wooping and after you kick his ass tell him that your his father and he should be doing the yard work for free.

I can't believe the audacity of that kid!

You should make a thread about it on 12ozprophet.com

IM SAYING NIGGA, FIRST OF ALL YOU TRYING TO PLAY ME ON SOME SHIT LIKE IM IN HIGHSCHOOL, IM A COLLEGE STUDENT...BUT YO I CHOPPED YOUR MOMS OAK TREE DOWN WITH A BOXCUTTER...MOWED THE LAWN PLANTED SHRUBS AND MULCHED. THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU CANT GIMME AN EXTRA 10 SO I CAN SMOKE MY LITTLE BLUNT AND FEED MY KIDS HUB. DAMN...

MERO.

JAYPEE!

Eh... as long as he didn't stand there arguing with her for awhile then you shouldn't be worried about it. He was just trying to make more money... nothing wrong with that.

its not that big of a deal. like the other guy said as long as he didnt argue. Its not much different than trying to get a bargain at a flea market r sumthin like that.

you better watch yourself before you get a thurough spanking.

You might want to remind him that people in Africa strip mine 12 hours a day for diamonds and get paid shit. Then kick him in the ass and find a new high schooler that will work harder for less pay. It works for big business, so make it work for you.

Guest krie

Tell him that lunch that was made for him cost him that extra $10.

nothing pisses me off more than people being rude to me parents. definate firing.....

Guest KING BLING

what is this $8 or $10 an hour bullshit anyway. One of my good friends pays their baby sitter $10 bucks an hour, and she drives a car her parents got her, I can't beleive it, I say pay me $9 and you don't have to worry about my curfew, just your liquor. I didn't make dirt in high school. Go sell some weed if you want to make money. $10, shit...

what's even more mind boggling than him asking for an extra 10 spot is the fact that the lady has a son who won't just do it for free like he should.

Guest HESHIANDET

fool i done put my time in w/ moms and was visitng for the weekend. fuck that shit.

see buit what must be remebered is my family is on some 227 shit. we done moved on up and noone is getting over on us. my mom taught me how to shoplift people

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this