Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stank

cope 2 video

anybody no a place in jersey u can go to pick it up, or any sites that u can order it from? thanks alot

haha u new it was out and that first post was gay cause i no u new it was out second of all i care

^^^^^HAHAHAHA tell him boogie-dam newbie^^^^

really though kid, if you search on line for five seconds you can find it, as a matter of fact if goto art crimes they got it in their section...try using yahoo, i heard you can search on their website...ya didnt hear it from me though....:rolleyes:

I've got it - def. get it - it's the comparison of Style Wars part. 2 - lotsa history, kool action, nice trains, bombing, walls - the lot!

Let me know if u have no luck, and I'll hook u one up

I got my copy at Mr. Rags, but i dont know if that is a nationwide store or not. The vidoes alright. Some good productions, mad bombs, and Cope talkin alot of shit.

Originally posted by aksarben

I got my copy at Mr. Rags, but i dont know if that is a nationwide store or not. The vidoes alright. Some good productions, mad bombs, and Cope talkin alot of shit.

yo, me too...what part of jerz you from?

aight elemenopee its NEWJERSEY... u got my sn... its like sisold_ _ if u on ill hit u up aight 1

its now on the clearance rack at mr. rags.. im pretty sure that its a natinwide thing.. they have no sensors on them, unless the specific store put them on there, so go there, rack all 10 of them ( go big, dont be a pussy) and give them to your friends as presents. if youre going to actually purchase it, please dont support that shit ass store, order it from artcrimes or somewhere..

dude i refuse to pay for shippin and handelen so ima rack that shit like i do wit everything else.... its a fucken sport lol

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this