Sign in to follow this  
Guest HESHIANDET

basically i hate nyc

Guest HESHIANDET

i decided this about a month ago and now im ready to come public w/ it

Guest HESHIANDET

i DEFINITELY HATE baseball all together. and people who gamble on everything

Guest HESHIANDET

honestly w/ this new bpoard we got a few months ago i dont even know how to ban someone anymore

Guest HESHIANDET

see another reason why i hate the place. i knew when i posted that some "real" ny'r would say something like that. nothing personal to you bro, i like you.

How can someone that used to live in th police state buff monster city of Philly hate NY???

Guest HESHIANDET

truth be told i love the city its self. like the buildings and the neighborhoods and the history. its the fucking people. i hate the people here. everyone thinks they're joe fucking cool and they're the gayest places like nebraska or some shit. its like non stop lieing and fronting....plus all anyone does is talk about themselves or try to make moves and get over to further themselves. sickening

Guest HESHIANDET

ok the real deal is, im a miserable person looking to shit on anything i can

Let me be the first to say:

You are a mod on 12oz. Therefore, you are the man.

Feel better?

Mmmkay.

Guest HESHIANDET

riiiiiiggggghhhhtttttttt

yo HE$H, I'd say avoid areas like park slope and wburg when you feel like this. It'll only perpetuate the situation.

New York is waaaack. It's gotten really boring in the past 5 years.

All these kids who come to NY for school from like wisconsin need to fucking stay at home on their farm and churn their butter. Nahmean.

Kids from Jersey who go to school in Manhattan then claim to be from Brooklyn really piss me off.

BX boro son, lean back.

Originally posted by Glik0@May 29 2005, 03:12 PM

BX boro son, lean back.

THATS WHAT IM SAYIN. THE BRONX IS EXEMPT FROM ALL THAT "FUCK NEW YORK BECAUSE," SHIT...YOU ALREADY KNOW. COME PARLAY ON MORRIS FOR A MINUTE & DRINK HENNY TILL YOU VOMIT CHICKEN WINGS.

MERO.

Ny sounds alot like Toronto.......Im a proud burbian brat and my citys friends are actualy raised up city folk.

Guest KING BLING

*RANT*

Yeah when I lived there I lived in Red Hook near Carrol Gardens in Brooklyn. I found the people from the projects and old Italian areas to be open and hospitable. I loved the city. Good food, funny ass stories and never felt like I was out of place.

But the point about out of towners is so true. I was there on my own dime and working check to check 60 hours a week just because I could and I wanted to experience New York. The only way most of the young people that live there afford it is because they don't - there parents cover the bill. And I'm not talking about little sums of money, I was an apartment broker there so I was the one putting up all these out of towners who are going to NY to be artists. And all the Jersey tough guys. And the aspiring models. And all the fresh out of college hot shots. The only kids who go to art school in New York are trust fund babies, this I knew. NOW I can say that unless you're born with an adventurous heart and a solid hustling mind the only reason you're in New York if you weren't born there is your parents money, I'd say 95% of them. Very few are anything else, the cost of living is just too steep. Some might tell there friends something else, but I have seen the parents taxes and checking balances. And that disgusts me, not that you have parents give you everything, but that you act like it's your money that got you there. Be humble, study and excel - don't do coke and party with the Williamsburg trash yuppies (hipsters) on your dead grandfathers money than act like an entitled asshole in your day to day activites...

I miss the pizza...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this