Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
taco bell bomber

motherfucking milano cookies

damn these things are addictin..im eating them while waiting for my pizza hut to get here..i lost alot of weight i hope im not putting it back on

fuck ...so who loves em?

Word, I like them orange ones, and the double choclate steez. Man before you know it you'll be done with the bag and no room for pizza.

I love them but I cant eat them..I associate them with obese people..My neighbors who were rather large..ate them by the handfuls..hand them constantly in a jar like mints on the coffee table..and I cant stomache them now..

Guest fr8lover

double stuffed and mint...call me obese.

Off To The Store Now

Hell yeah those cookies are good. I like the original ones. The double chocolate might be too much chocolate for me. Never tasted the orange ones. Sounded kinda weird to me. I hate to buy the whole thing of orange ones just to fins out I don't like them and site there wishing I had the originals.

Guest fr8lover

check it out heres the secret to eating double stuffed milanos:

1. dunk 4/5 of it in milk and leave a decent amount to hold with index and thumb.

2. soak for awhile until cookie becomes soft.

3. lightly bite down on cookie on both sides until you hit the double chocolate, pull cookie away and let cookie fall into mouth.

4. save the chocolate middles for the end.

childhood taught me a lot of things...

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

muthafuckin entenmanns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck yall hatahs! its all about the entenmanns.(original chocolate chip cookies,mmmmmmmmmmmmm)

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by boogie hands

f8lover....that is absolutly fucking disgusting....you down with cracker milk too???

and you know this......mannnn...

Guest bumdigger

double stuffed joints make me cream my shorts

when i read the name of this thread, i thought you were gonna talk shit on em..boy was i ready to rip you a new asshole..but now that i see your giving these delicious treats a good name, i couldnt love you more...keep it up boys..

Haha, word! This has got to be one of the best threads on the site. I get my sugar from the mint ones...mmmm, yeah baby, right there. :dazed:

are those milano cookies the ones-theyre oval shaped with chocolate in the middle? them cookies are good. i dont ever get them but theyre good.

milanos,yes.the other day i got a bag,i was like"ill have one or two now"the next thing i know i killed the whole f&%$in bag.uuuuhh i love milanos.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this